Ninja TSV 18/2/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve got the ninja foodie which is great .. does all sorts … even the house work lol 😝
Not really 😁… I’ve said about it before .. it’s a biggie but can steam .. pressure … air fry .. grill
I love stewed apple on my breaky .. so easy ! Pressure cook … cheap apples and then apple corer which is brill I got from Amazon .. do a few for the week .. in a tub .. shove in microwave to warm up my breaky I hate cold breaky even in summer and it’s munch … air fry loads … but if you just want air fryer I imagine it will be brill and will a square draw which o havnt got on mine but I still love it ..👍

I think if you have a foodi you don’t really need a Speedi as it does almost the same minus pressure cooking. I read lots of posts on Facebook where people are scared to use the pressure cook function and this would be a great alternative for them.

Beware the Foodie 15 in one or whatever it's called. The lid sensor on mine broke 2 months out of the guarantee and I can find no one to service it so it's now redundant in the shed. Ninja customer service? None out of ten for their unhelpfulness. It was brilliant when it worked but now seems a waste of £250.

CC

Attachments

• Ninja Speedi TSV 1.jpg
    Ninja Speedi TSV 1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 136
  • Ninja Speedi TSV 2.jpg
    Ninja Speedi TSV 2.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 155
  • Ninja Speedi TSV 3.jpg
    Ninja Speedi TSV 3.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Ninja Speedi TSV 4.jpg
    Ninja Speedi TSV 4.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 130
  • Ninja Speedi TSV 5.jpg
    Ninja Speedi TSV 5.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 138
Beware the Foodie 15 in one or whatever it's called. The lid sensor on mine broke 2 months out of the guarantee and I can find no one to service it so it's now redundant in the shed. Ninja customer service? None out of ten for their unhelpfulness. It was brilliant when it worked but now seems a waste of £250.

CC
We had the foodi9 and just after 30 days it kept stopping.
Amazon couldn't replace it and when we rang Ninja support they said to send it back.
Amazon refunded us straight away but took about 10 days for RM to get their act together to collect it.
I don't know why Amazon can't collect returns.

I've a Salter mini oven I've had for years and went to the lock up when we got the Ninja Foodie, now the Salter is back in the kitchen doing its stuff. Quarter the price of the Ninja. I just feel a little bit abandoned by Ninja. They should have a list of UK companies that can service these appliances if out of guarantee.

CC

I've a Salter mini oven I've had for years and went to the lock up when we got the Ninja Foodie, now the Salter is back in the kitchen doing its stuff. Quarter the price of the Ninja. I just feel a little bit abandoned by Ninja. They should have a list of UK companies that can service these appliances if out of guarantee.

CC

Wholeheartedly agree. They charge a lot for their products so customer support and spares should be available. If the company had any conscience at all they'd be providing parts to save the whole lot going to landfill.

Ninja Speedi 10 in 1 5.7L Multicooker & Air Fryer ON400UK
Item Number: 822655
QVC Price £249.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.98
P&P £0.00

Create a huge range of different meals quickly, easily and efficiently using this game-changing Speedi multi-cooker from Ninja. Combining 10 ways to cook (including air frying) in one versatile device, this clever cooker gives you the space you need to prepare several dishes at once, and the 5.7-litre non-stick, ceramic coated cooking pot can fit a 2kg roast! From steaming and sauteing to air frying and dehydrating, let the Ninja Speedi make your food preparation a breeze, whatever you're making.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Ninja Speedi 10 in 1.57L Multicooker & Air Fryer ON400UK directly from Ninja you'd pay £249.99. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £199.98, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £50.01.

Quick cooking with the power of steam - Ninja Speedi's Rapid Cooking System combines steam with convection heat. Whether you're creating fluffy grains or al dente pasta, tender vegetables and crispy mains, you'll get brilliant results, and you can do it all at once. Steam quickly infuses food with moisture while convection air crisps and caramelises.

Speedi Meals - transform your favourite ingredients into multi-textured meals in just 15 minutes (excluding pre-heat time). Perfect for quick weeknight dinners, simply layer your ingredients in the cooking pot using the adjustable Cook and Crisp Tray and in no time you'll be tucking in! You'll receive a recipe guide to get you started and you can also create thousands of custom recipes with the Speedi Meal Builder website .

• Cook three parts of your meals simultaneously
  • Accessories are dishwasher safe
  • Measures (h x w x d): 31cm x 33cm x 35cm (12.2" x 13" x 13.8")
  • Weighs: 7.3kg
  • Power cable length: 90cm (35.4")

10 ways to cook:
Rapid Cooker Mode combining steam with convection heat:

• Speedi Meals
  • Steam Air Fry
  • Steam Bake
  • Steam
Convection Hob functions:

• Air Fry
  • Grill
  • Bake/Roast