Ninja TSV 23/06/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I want ice cream, I make it in the Ninja food processor that I bought from QVC when Ninja first came to QVC. From memory it was a TSV. Yoghurt plus frozen fruit and it takes seconds. The bonus is that I’m not tied down to only making one thing in the machine.

Attachments

• Ninja Creami TSV 1.png
    Ninja Creami TSV 1.png
    546.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Ninja Creami TSV 2.png
    Ninja Creami TSV 2.png
    718.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Ninja Creami TSV 3.png
    Ninja Creami TSV 3.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Ninja Creami TSV 4.png
    Ninja Creami TSV 4.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Ninja Creami TSV 5.png
    Ninja Creami TSV 5.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
If I want ice cream, I make it in the Ninja food processor that I bought from QVC when Ninja first came to QVC. From memory it was a TSV. Yoghurt plus frozen fruit and it takes seconds. The bonus is that I’m not tied down to only making one thing in the machine.
Hi do you use a plain yogurt or the flavour of the fruit you are using? I don’t eat yogurt so it’s a bit of an unknown for me but definitely want to try this, I have a Vitamix so it should work? Thx

Last edited:
Hi do you use a plain yogurt or the flavour of the fruit you are using? I don’t eat yogurt so it’s a bit of an unknown for me but definitely want to try this, I have a Vitamix so it should work? Thx
When I made it last year I used Activia fruit flavoured yoghurt (strawberry) and added the fruit straight from the freezer. I haven’t used plain yoghurt because I don’t buy it but it should work as well. This year I’m going to try using Easyio yoghurt. I usually have some in the fridge so will spoon some out of there.

I don’t know whether a Vitamix will work but I’m guessing that it should do if it can tolerate frozen fruit. The Ninja can cope with ice cubes so the fruit has never been an issue.

Hopefully someone who has a Vitamix can tell you whether it could be used for this.

Ninja Creami Deluxe 10 in 1 Ice Cream Maker NC501QUK
Item Number: 834478
QVC Price £275.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.95
P&P £0.00

Whip up incredible desserts with the updated Ninja CREAMi Deluxe, the 10-in-1 Ice Cream and Frozen Drink Maker every kitchen needs! With ten one-touch programs, including four new functions - Frappe, Frozen Drink, Slushi and Frozen Yoghurt - this innovative machine transforms your ingredients into shaved ice and creamy desserts. Featuring a large capacity, a space-saving design perfect for any worktop and five Deluxe Tubs, the Ninja CREAMi Deluxe is a must-have for creating frozen treats for the whole family!
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Ninja CREAMi Deluxe 10 in 1 Ice Cream Maker NC501QUK directly from Ninja you’d pay £274.98. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £199.96 with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £75.02.
Hello, CREAMi Deluxe! Try new desserts with 10 one-touch programs for you to choose from: scoopable Ice Cream, Gelato, Sorbet, Light Ice Cream, Frozen Yoghurt, Milkshake, Frozen Drink, Slushi, Frappe or Mix-Ins. The Mix-In function allows you to add nuts, chocolate and more to your creations.
Family-sized capacity - not only do the large Deluxe Tubs hold 50% more ice cream than the original Ninja CREAMi, but this bumper offer includes two additional Deluxe Tubs. You'll get five tubs in total that can fit over three and a half litres of ice cream! Plus, the tubs, lids and Deluxe Creamerizer Paddle are dishwasher-safe, ensuring your clean-up is a breeze.
Advanced CREAMify technology - whether you're consulting the included Recipe Guide or customising drinks however you want, you can make your desserts even creamier with the re-spin function. Twin Dual Drive Motors power the Creamerizer Paddle, transforming ingredients into shaved ice and creamy desserts like frappes and frozen drinks.
One base, two flavours - use the same base ice cream with two different mix-ins, or create endless flavour combinations with gelato or frozen yogurt bases using the 'Top' and 'Bottom' processing settings.
  • 2 year manufacturer's warranty when you register online within 28 days. See ninjakitchen.co.uk for details.
  • Countdown timer with light
  • Recipe guide included
  • Easy to clean
  • Two-flavour processing in one tub
  • Dishwasher-safe removable parts
  • Ninja CREAMi Deluxe (l x h x w): 30.5cm x 42.4cm 21.4cm (12" x 16.7" x 8.4")
  • Weight: 6.5kg

Contains:
  • 1 x Motor Base
  • 1 x Outer Bowl Lid
  • 1 x Outer Bowl
  • 1 x Paddle
  • 5 x Ice Cream Tub Lids
  • 5 x Ice Cream Tubs (709ml)
  • 1 x Recipe Guide

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back