Ninja TSV 8/1/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got this one but it was £99 from IW not £149. We use it every day, twice a day and it's great. It came with a rotisserie thingy but it would need to be a very small chicken, more like a pigeon I would say! Haven't used that bit but I've done all sorts in it. Very easy to use as I don't like things you need a degree in electrical engineering to operate.

I've got this one but it was £99 from IW not £149. We use it every day, twice a day and it's great. It came with a rotisserie thingy but it would need to be a very small chicken, more like a pigeon I would say! Haven't used that bit but I've done all sorts in it. Very easy to use as I don't like things you need a degree in electrical engineering to operate.

I use my airfryer all the time too CC, chips, battered onion rings, the list is endless. So here’s your mate CC........love and hugs ❤️🙏🥰 xxx

I have a combi microwave oven that also does air frying as well as convection cooking but I use a small air fryer to cook any things like chips or celeriac or swede chips. I have a full sized gas oven and grill but have never used them only the gas hob part.

Latest posts

Back