Ninja TSV on 10/7/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hippygirl

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone
I am new here.
Just wondered if anyone knew about this TSV?
I am keen to get a Nutri Ninja and thought this might be one.

:mysmilie_357: Hippygirl! Hope you will enjoy posting and reading here.

Hopefully Ian (Supercoolwillow) or Autumn will be able to ferret out some details :mysmilie_492:

Thanks everyone. I see from the 'reasons not to shop with qvc...' Thread that John lewis have it on sale for 69.99. I might just wait and see what the TSV is and if it is not good value or what I want buy the JL one.

Does anyone know if the more expensive IQ model is worth the extra money? I really just want this to make smoothies - without having to peel etc.

Also, I see people referring to The Drop to sell unwanted items - where can I find this and use it?

Many thanks

welcome hippy girl...if you can stretch to it the vitamix is amazing. out of this world. hopefully qvc may do a tsv on easypays on either of these blenders

If you only want it for drinks, Ideal World have the Nutrbullet today for four flexi-pays of £22.50 and free p&p, I absolutely love mine.

Welcome hippygirl! I've got the Ninja 900W professional which does brilliant smoothies, crushes ice etc - and costs £69 from amazon. See here for reviews. I've also got the Omniblend, an alternative to Vitamix and much cheaper at around £230 or so, and it does the same job as the Vitamix. The Ninja was a QVC special offer, the Omniblend was from Ideal World.

The Drop is a section for registered members of this forum only so if you're interested, contact the forum administrators.

I've got the Vitamix and the Ninja 900w professional and they are both great.

I use the Vitamix for smoothies, soups, dips etc but nothing too sticky (like peanut butter) because it's a bit fiddly to clean really stcky, gunky stuff off the blade. Despite what they say, just using the soapy water on a spin does not get all the peanut butter.

I use the Ninja for humous, nut butter, grinding coffee beans and small job like that. The design of the beaker means the blade is in the screw lid and exposed for easy cleaning. I can get my little glass brush right into the nooks.... easy easy.

So, I think the Vitamix makes THE best smoothies and soup but the Nutri Ninja wins on ease of cleaning and handling smaller quantities.

Yes I saw the Vitamix on QVC today and it does look great and the best for smoothies...but even on EP it's a bit too high for my budget ATM. I will wait to see what TSV is on 10/7 and then make a choice - ninja or bullit!

Yes the Vitamix is noisy. I don't like noise but I can cope with the Vitamix as it does its work so fast

I decided to try this - it's up on the website now. Including postage it is £66.83 which is still over £3 cheaper than anywhere else and I got to choose a colour (cream) that suits my kitchen better than the silver/grey. Hope it comes soon so I can try it. Thanks for all the advice. May we'll save up for Vitamix!

I decided to try this - it's up on the website now. Including postage it is £66.83 which is still over £3 cheaper than anywhere else and I got to choose a colour (cream) that suits my kitchen better than the silver/grey. Hope it comes soon so I can try it. Thanks for all the advice. May we'll save up for Vitamix!
I have the vitamix and whilst it is very good, I might well have tried an omniblend from Idealworld as it is a lot cheaper.

Latest posts

Back