no!no! Pro 3 Face & Body Hair Removal System TSV 01/03/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

no!no! Pro 3 Face & Body Complete Hair Removal System
Item Number: 400847
QVC Price £206.00
Today's Special Value Price £169.92
P&P £6.95

With a sleek design and a choice of colour options, the portable no!no! PRO3 complete hair removal system uses Thermicon technology to remove hair more easily and efficiently all over the face and body, and is now 35% more powerful than previous models. Take your first step towards silky smooth skin with this innovative and better-than-ever no!no! hair removal system.

Extended 90-day money back guarantee - after reading your feedback, we have decided to triple our money back guarantee to 90 days on this item so that you can fully benefit from using this device.

Patented pulsed Thermicon Technology - this new pulsed heat technology makes the PRO3 35% more powerful than the previous no!no! model, making it the most powerful no!no! device available on QVC.

Easy to use - the LCD display has a Thermicon tip indicator and a battery status indicator, enabling you to identify when a new tip is needed or the battery needs replacing. Plus it features a new blue indicator light and clear panel on the front, making treatment levels easier to control and view.

Target sensitive areas - the narrow Thermicon tips are specially designed to treat sensitive areas such as the face and bikini line as well as hard-to-treat spots such as in between eyebrows, and ankles, knees and elbows.

Control is in your hands - features three intensity levels so you can determine the right level of treatment dependent on the area of the body. Make sure you always begin at the lowest level and work your way up.

Effective on men and women, all skin types and hair colours
Can be used all over the body, including the face
Comes with 4 - 6 months' supply of tips
Cord-free operation
Five hours charge gives three hours of use
For best results, use 2 - 3 times a week and finish with a buffer
Device (h x w x d): 12.2cm x 4.2cm x 2.5cm (4.8" x 1.6" x 1")

What's in the box?

1 x no!no! PRO3 Hair removal system
1 x no!no! wide Thermicon tip - for large, flat areas like the legs, back and chest
2 x no!no! narrow Thermicon tip - for small, curved or sensitive areas like the face, underarms, bikini line and knees
1 x no!no! Smooth After Treatment Cream (60ml)
1 x Lip Barrier (14.4g)
2 x buffing pads (1 x large, 1 x small)
1 x travel case
1 x charger
1 x cleaning brush
1 x how-to-use DVD
1 x quick guide
1 x user manual

Colour options:

Pink
Royal Blue
Turquoise
Snow Leopard

Please note: there may be a slight tingling sensation and a burning smell from hair removal

Freephone dedicated customer service line (solely for QVC customers) - 0800 091 0065

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.400847

No no no not again !

The woman 'ambassador' for the ridiculously named hair remover NO NO, - does anyone know if she is still a producer of the touring show Happy Days ? only I thought that would have been a full time job, or can we expect to see Cameron MacIntosh appear soon promoting novelty kitchen gadgets !

This product must have the largest advertising budget ever, a marketing strategy of continual full page national newspaper and magazine advertising without ever once mentioning the price !!! amazing.

It wouldn't surprise me who turns up selling goods on Q ,money for old rope for some celebs.No No does seem to be all singing and dancing in its promotion. Not much encouragement to read reviews for this product I notice.

I cannot understand the obsession with wanting to have a completely hairless body.If I had really thick hair growth I could see I might want to do something about it,but they are promoting this to a wide audience and demonstrating it on hairless arms and face from what I can see.

Its No No from me!

I should think we could all No! No! in the dark, we have seen it that often. I fear QVC is getting as boring as IW for the repeat TSV's. I just had a quick look at todays viewing and there is not one hour that I am interested in. I will have to find something else to amuse myself with...lol

What I don't get is why there are fifty five different types of No No? Why not just have the one type of No No? This has awful reviews yet they still sell it.........unbelievable! There's one doing the rounds called the Pearl, it does the same thing for half the price so No No is not only rubbish, its over priced rubbish. They only claim permanent "reduction' in hair removal, I've epilated for years and now the hair doesn't grow back......yes! yes!

Last edited:
Why do they keep churning this product out as a TSV? Surely everyone who wants one will have bought one by now. The reviews on other models aren't great! Just another reason for me not to tune in to QVC today! This shopping channel is in danger of becoming as repetitive as Ideal World!

I won't use any "beauty aids" that can physically alter cells in my body such as the No No, Revitalash/brow or tan accelerators.

No!No! man, stop the shaving

The princess, or should that be pwincess, who keeps shaving his chest with that thing really needs to stop. Is this really what Q thinks middle-aged women want to see: a pretty boy prettifying himself? God help us.

The princess, or should that be pwincess, who keeps shaving his chest with that thing really needs to stop. Is this really what Q thinks middle-aged women want to see: a pretty boy prettifying himself? God help us.

I don't find him attractive, but I do feel sorry for him, if it was Dale or Charlie leering at a woman like that, there would be an out cry and quite rightly so. It comes across as extremely crass when they perv and embarrass the man.

I find it disconcerting, all this lady face shaving - surely any hair would grow back thicker, so its a lifetime beauty regime. If its a few swipes and the hair is gone for good, then after a while the No No gadget wouldn't be needed anymore and therefore £170's worth is left lying in a drawer !!!!

Also, note that on Amazon the No!No!Pro 3, the recent one has 10 reviews; 7 of which are 1*. The older E8800 model has 657 reviews, of which 444 are 1*. These are some of the worst statistics I've seen for an item. The overwhelming majority of these 1* reviews say that the product simply doesn't work, involves burning the skin and then rubbing sandpaper over said burnt skin to *remove* the hair and, overwhelmingly, the customer service is appalling. I would suggest that Amazon's reviews are much more reliable that QVC's 'selection', though even the Q's reviews are pretty shoddy. Avoid at all costs, it would appear.

Also, note that on Amazon the No!No!Pro 3, the recent one has 10 reviews; 7 of which are 1*. The older E8800 model has 657 reviews, of which 444 are 1*. These are some of the worst statistics I've seen for an item. The overwhelming majority of these 1* reviews say that the product simply doesn't work, involves burning the skin and then rubbing sandpaper over said burnt skin to *remove* the hair and, overwhelmingly, the customer service is appalling. I would suggest that Amazon's reviews are much more reliable that QVC's 'selection', though even the Q's reviews are pretty shoddy. Avoid at all costs, it would appear.

Y sentiments exactly!

My daughter tried this out at the Beauty Bash. She has very fi d hair on her arm and the No No left a distinct red stripe on her arm where the woman used it. Why would anyone use this on their facial skin which is much more delicate. Those poor reviews don't say much for QVC 's ethics or their regard for the customer.

On the other hand, I have been using g the Philips Lumea IPL since I bought it on Black Friday and it has really reduced my h
air growth in just 3 months and has never left my skin even a little red or sore.

Someone has posted on Q`s facebook page that DF has suggested people hold a NO NO party. Perish the thought !
Can you imagine it ? Bare legs, arms and bikini lines, the smell of burned hair and someone offering to NO NO your hard to reach parts lol

Latest posts

Back