no!no! 8800 Face & Body Hair Removal System TSV 10/06/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

no!no! 8800 Face & Body Hair Removal System with Travel Case
Item Number: 401039
QVC Price £194.00
Today's Special Value Price £159.96
P&P £6.95

With a sleek design that can be discreetly slipped into your bag, the portable no!no! 8800 hair removal system uses Thermicon technology to conduct heat down the hair shaft into the follicle, disrupting the hair growth cycle and reducing future growth almost everywhere on your body. Take your first step towards silky smooth skin with the innovative no!no! hair removal system.

Extended 90-day money back guarantee - after reading your feedback, we have decided to triple our money back guarantee to 90 days on this item so that you can fully benefit from using this device.

Target sensitive areas - the narrow Thermicon tips are specially designed to treat sensitive areas such as the face and bikini line as well as hard-to-treat spots such as in between eyebrows, and ankles, knees and elbows.

Control is in your hands - features three intensity levels so you can determine the right level of treatment dependent on the area of the body. Make sure you always begin at the lowest level and work your way up.

Easy to use - the LCD display has a Thermicon tip indicator and a battery status indicator, enabling you to identify when a new tip is needed or the battery needs replacing.

Especially for you - the new Rose Gold-coloured option fuses this luxurious finish with snakeskin print detailing in a combination that's been created just for QVC.

Slim, portable, cordless design
Silent operation
Effective on men and women
Can be used all over the body, including the face
Five hours charge gives three hours of use
Effective on light and dark hair, and fair, olive and Asian skin
Comes with up to a year's supply of tips
For best results, use 2 - 3 times a week and finish with a buffer
Device (h x w x d): 12.2cm x 4.2cm x 2.5cm (4.8" x 1.6" x 1")

Colour options:

Rose Gold - only at QVC
Silver

What's in the box?

1 x no!no! 8800 Series hair removal system
3 x no!no! wide Thermicon tips - for large, flat areas like the legs, back and chest
3 x no!no! narrow Thermicon tips - for small, curved or sensitive areas like the face, underarms, bikini line and knees
1 x no!no! Smooth After Treatment Cream (60ml)
1 x large buffing pad
1 x small buffing pad
1 x travel case
1 x cleaning brush
1 x charger
1 x how-to-use DVD
1 x quick guide

Please note: there may be a slight tingling sensation and a burning smell from hair removal

Freephone dedicated customer service line (solely for QVC customers) - 0344 482 5089

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401039

I can't understand why Q are still selling this.
Look at any previous set they've sold, and the reviews are generally awful.
All I can think it that No! No! have managed to tie Q into a watertight contract that they just can't get out of.

Nothing else makes sense.

Also, I'm not interested in a No! No! so I generally don't watch many of the shows, but I can quote word for word exactly what the guest is going to say. Every time. It never changes.

I can't understand why Q are still selling this.
Look at any previous set they've sold, and the reviews are generally awful.
All I can think it that No! No! have managed to tie Q into a watertight contract that they just can't get out of.

Nothing else makes sense.

Also, I'm not interested in a No! No! so I generally don't watch many of the shows, but I can quote word for word exactly what the guest is going to say. Every time. It never changes.

Far too many other hair removal products on the market which are better and far cheaper!! SO it's a BIG NO NO :mysmilie_13:

The company who sells this must have a massive budget for advertising, as they have full page ads in the daily papers and a lot of the magazines - and there is never a price to be seen anywhere. And frankly I'm sick of seeing it.

It's so depressing how predictable the TSVs have become. And when they do try to be a little different (L'Occitane) that still goes down a familiar path.

This is such a guaranteed bore-fest of a TSV. Whole hours of Amy doing the same thing, saying the same thing over and over again. I'm amazed she can bear it (or not, depending on what she gets paid for doing it). I'm sure she's a perfectly nice person, but I catch sight of her, and off goes QVC.

How many hair removal systems can they promote for heavens sake? It's only about a week since that laser thingy was on!

The company who sells this must have a massive budget for advertising, as they have full page ads in the daily papers and a lot of the magazines - and there is never a price to be seen anywhere. And frankly I'm sick of seeing it.

They are all over late night and daytime TV too. Often with offers that are cheaper than qvc

BORING!!!!!!!! Why do they keep churning these NO NO! TSVs out. Surely anyone who wants one will have bought one by now. It's a big "NO! NO!" from me!

As Mr Marple says, I don't understand it and QVC have either got themselves into a watertight contract or are making megabucks from every sale. If you really wanted one of these, you'd have bought it by now so it's becoming a big turn-off, literally. I think they should cut their losses and give us something we want to watch and maybe buy. Items like this are choking the channel, but then they're not bothered if they do that. Seems like a bunch of short-sighted monkeys are running the circus.

I'm not interested either but I caught 5 minutes this morning, seeing all those people sitting there rubbing the NoNo up and down their bits was ridiculous. I thought Jill looked better than she has done lately but the hair touching every 5 seconds was annoying.

It's funny, they add an extra tip and give it a new item number so there are no reviews attached to it, crafty hey?

I'm wondering............... are people REALLY that hairy on their arms, the way all the demonstrators keep stroking their forearms with it ? I've yet to meet someone who has problem body hair, and most that I know are almost hairless anyway on their arms.

Has anyone used this product under their armpits ? I get the feeling it must hurt like hell !

the profit margins for qvc must be enormous to keep pushing this item

They must be making shed loads to keep on with it especially with it being sold everywhere else,I just saw it on channel 5.

My theory is the money back guarantee. It sounds good but facilitates Q making money out of the non returns .By that I mean Q sells thousands at an in my opinion extortionate price and there will be people who are not satisfied with it but hang on to it thinking they need to try harder or try in a few weeks time etc.Some people will forget to return.

Then there are those like me who know they should return an item but don't get round to it.Not every one is so disciplined to return things.if they were the money back thing wouldn't be viable.

Since coming to this site, its made me think about my Q habits. I am much less likely to impulse buy and am ruthless about returning stuff.No more Yong Kim tunic stuck in the wardrobe and 90 quid wasted.

Oh, I'm glad its not just me ! and don't even want to think about the money I've wasted over the years - the most being on a dvd/video player that I had no idea how to work, yet cost me almost £500 in 2006. The idea was, that it converted videos to dvd discs - this has never been tested, and it took my nephew to show me how to just play dvd's THREE years after I purchased the damn thing.

I hate they way that QVC sell hair removal products, body hair is completely natural and there are many people out there who have hair that they feel no inclination to remove. Yet the no no people and presenters talk about body hair in such a derogatory way that it will definitely convince some people that the hair on their arms is horrible and unsightly and that they should remove it, just because everyone else is removing it (which they actually aren't). I'm a nurse, spend a day with me at work and you will see body hair on all sorts of people in all sorts of places. The majority of people actually aren't frantically removing every last bit.
Some women apologise to me if they come for a smear and they haven't trimmed their bikini line! Why are we conditioned to feel so ashamed of it?

I know they're selling a product so will say things to make people feel differently about their body hair and tempt them into removing it, but there's something about stigmatising body hair to sell a hair removal product that sits very uncomfortably with me.

Latest posts

Back