Not a good look Simon.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Yesterday on the lunchtime fiasco Simon had his shirt buttoned up apart from the top button so we were not subjected to all his hairs. Today he is there again with top open revealing his hairy chest and eating some stuff by dipping his finger in then licking it. Lunch time as well! Button up and get a spoon man!

OK, own up - which one of you lot on here told him that this look was sexy? :giggle: Get yourself on the naughty step right now.... I'm not sure I could have coped with his chest hair and food caught in it......kill me N...O...W!!!!! For heaven's sake do us a favour and wear a polo neck, Simon.
Yesterday on the lunchtime fiasco Simon had his shirt buttoned up apart from the top button so we were not subjected to all his hairs. Today he is there again with top open revealing his hairy chest and eating some stuff by dipping his finger in then licking it. Lunch time as well! Button up and get a spoon man!

OK, own up - which one of you lot on here told him that this look was sexy? :giggle: Get yourself on the naughty step right now.... I'm not sure I could have coped with his chest hair and food caught in it......kill me N...O...W!!!!! For heaven's sake do us a favour and wear a polo neck, Simon.

:mysmilie_15: it wasn't me H! it wasn't me! :mysmilie_15:

No spoon aaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd chest hair! You get all sorts of things on QVC, don't you?

Latest posts

Back