Dale's open shirt

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Simon Biaggi is always flaunting his - in my opinion - far too hairy chest, leaving too many buttons undone on his shirt. Now today Dale was showing more of his chest with an extra button undone. Stop it guys, not flattering and looks contrived.

Talking of SB, did anyone catch him at the start of the 9am garden show this morning ? The camera was showing him and RJ from the waist up during their intro. Suddenly the camera pulled back for a full length shot and...... SB was adjusting his groin area. As soon he realised he'd been caught, the camera switched to a still shot of a product. Soo funny for the viewer but must have been excruciatingly embarrassing for SB.

Can't stand SB with his open neck shirts and his thooooouuuuuusssssssssssaunds and thoooooouuuussssaaaannnndddds of people have bought these, and you get and you get and you get, gets on my thrupenny bits rant over.

Can't stand SB with his open neck shirts and his thooooouuuuuusssssssssssaunds and thoooooouuuussssaaaannnndddds of people have bought these, and you get and you get and you get, gets on my thrupenny bits rant over.

And the emphasis on the word AND.......AND........AND.........AND.......

He reminds me of Smashie and Nicey, just as they were parodies of radio DJs, he feels like a parody of a TV shopping salesman.

I don't mind him that much, but again like Craig I don't see him very often.

However one second of the banshees is enough. I wonder if it is that I can't cope with high pitched noise or is it because they are as annoying as hell?

Latest posts

Back