Nutri Ninja Blender with Auto IQ TSV 19/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G
I've also been enquiring with Ninja whether they are aware of any counterfeits.

So far, they have avoided answering, as you can see from the following emails. I wonder why?

(I've removed all the personalisation)

Subject: Nutri Ninja

Are you aware of any counterfeits of your blenders?

I have one on order online, how can I check if it is genuine?

Thank you for your email, which website have you bought the blender from?

I don't want to say this at the moment as it may be genuine, but certain aspects of the site are not quite right, and the price was very good.

But this doesn't affect the answer to my question, are there any counterfeits on the market?

Once you have received your Ninja if you could take a picture of the base with the ratings label on, then we will see if we would be able to tell you your answer to your question.

If you know that there ARE counterfeit models on the market then I will cancel my order and the payment for it.

I don't want the hassle of receiving it and then trying to do something about a counterfeit.

It is a 1000W Auto-IQ.

So I would still like to know if there ARE counterfeits available, and I am surprised that you haven't answered this question.

You should've gave the websites name and asked for your name to be kept confidential, after all if they're doing nothing wrong they've nothing to hide. I don't suppose they can say for sure if there's any counterfeit Ninjas out there because someone may have got one and not reported it, so that's why I think it would be best to give in WIGIG name to Ninja.

I've now received a reply - - - -

I am sorry that I cannot answer your question on this occasion. As a business we have not been made aware of any product that is not correctly branded as Ninja, and I am not in position to confirm whether your model is counterfeit or not.

If you have any further questions regarding this matter please call us on the telephone number below.

My reply - - - -

Thanks, that's all I wanted to know, that it is not something you are aware of.

I now think it is more likely that I will not receive it, rather than it being a counterfeit.

I really hope that's not the case, email WIGIG and tell them you're disgusted and will be taking this matter further.

They have not actually done anything wrong yet.

They are well within their 4 to 5 working days for delivery.

So I am being polite and not even letting them know that I suspect something is wrong until it is overdue.

They have not actually done anything wrong yet.

They are well within their 4 to 5 working days for delivery.

So I am being polite and not even letting them know that I suspect something is wrong until it is overdue.

Phew! That's good, I still think it'll be ok I really do, keeping my fingers crossed.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS LATEST DEVELOPMENT?

Dear Customer,

Whilst Wigigs operates on a Whilst Stocks Last Basis, we have
unfortunately run out of stock of the item you ordered. Sorry for the time
it has taken to write to you. We had some stock in the warehouse however
they had some defects.

The good news is that our suppliers have let us have some more at the same
price. There will however be a delay in the goods up to 23 days.

If you wish to remain on back order waitlist, please reply back and state
WAITLIST. If you opt for this option we will give you a further 10%
discount, which will be refunded upon delivery.

We will also upgrade your 5 day postal service to a next day tracking at
no extra cost.

If you want a refund, please email back REFUND. Your refund will be
actioned ASAP.

We apologise for this inconvenience.

Regards,

PS the stock level had gradually reduced from 85 to 62 yesterday, and still showing 51 AVAILABLE

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS LATEST DEVELOPMENT?

Dear Customer,

Whilst Wigigs operates on a Whilst Stocks Last Basis, we have
unfortunately run out of stock of the item you ordered. Sorry for the time
it has taken to write to you. We had some stock in the warehouse however
they had some defects.

The good news is that our suppliers have let us have some more at the same
price. There will however be a delay in the goods up to 23 days.

If you wish to remain on back order waitlist, please reply back and state
WAITLIST. If you opt for this option we will give you a further 10%
discount, which will be refunded upon delivery.

We will also upgrade your 5 day postal service to a next day tracking at
no extra cost.

If you want a refund, please email back REFUND. Your refund will be
actioned ASAP.

We apologise for this inconvenience.

Regards,

PS the stock level had gradually reduced from 85 to 62 yesterday, and still showing 51 AVAILABLE

A few months ago I ordered Lu Lu Timebomb set from All Boxed Up at a massively reduced price, but I had to wait two months to get it, I also ordered off a recommended site called Vente-Privee were they were basically giving Kipling bags away they were that cheap, but I had to wait over a month. I cancelled the Lu Lu one and got my refund back in days, but kept my Kipling bags on order and I'm so pleased I did, so basically it's up to you if you're willing to wait, you would be getting a great deal by the sounds of it.

A few months ago I ordered Lu Lu Timebomb set from All Boxed Up at a massively reduced price, but I had to wait two months to get it, I also ordered off a recommended site called Vente-Privee were they were basically giving Kipling bags away they were that cheap, but I had to wait over a month. I cancelled the Lu Lu one and got my refund back in days, but kept my Kipling bags on order and I'm so pleased I did, so basically it's up to you if you're willing to wait, you would be getting a great deal by the sounds of it.

It would be a good deal if I got it, but I've lost all trust in the company now, and I didn't have much to start with.

Oh well, will have to live without the auto model, QVC's is on its way back.

Just done this, as follows - -

RE MY ORDER 57 FOR NINJA AUTO-IQ BLENDER, PLEASE CANCEL AND REFUND ASAP

I've also checked my credit card, all OK.

PS I am also a Talk-Talk customer so have that to worry about as well !

Yes I suppose it's best asking for a refund, you can stop worrying when you get your money back. Maybe if you explain to QVC what happened, tell them you had decided to keep it but missed the courier (ahem) I'm sure they'll send it back out to you as your original order, TSV price on easy pay, after all it's in their interest to make a sale, the worst that can happen is they say no, you'll be no worse off.

Last edited:
Just done this, as follows - -

RE MY ORDER 57 FOR NINJA AUTO-IQ BLENDER, PLEASE CANCEL AND REFUND ASAP

I've also checked my credit card, all OK.

PS I am also a Talk-Talk customer so have that to worry about as well !

Hope you get your refund in the most hassle free way. Yes it would be an idea to call QVC and say it was sent back by Hermes in error (misunderstood your message on the door). Can't see why they wouldn't resend as they seem to have plenty of stock, however if not I bet they will have another TSV during the 'New Year diet selling period'.

I've now sent an email to Ninja UK - - - - ->

I am now prepared to reveal the company name.

They have just emailed to say that they are out of stock, although in fact their website shows they have 51 in stock.

However, they will be getting new stock in 23 days "from their supplier" and have offered me incentives to go onto waitlist eg an extra 10% off and next day tracked delivery.

The company is WIGGIGS, with their website at www.wigigs.co.uk.

You will be able to see the Ninja Auto-IQ there.

I am interested where they are getting their supplies from, at such a low price, and wonder whether they are customer returns?

Please let me know your thoughts about this.

Thanks

I am wondering HOW they are going to refund me.

If they ask for my credit card details, then it is obviously a scam, and is probably the whole reason for the existence of the website ie to steal credit card details.

But they may be able to process it via Sagepay, as they processed my payment originally.

I've just spent 1/2 hour on phone with CC.

They said the best thing was to initiate a chargeback straight away, so he put me on hold.

Then he came back to say that as they had offered a refund, CC could not chargeback unless I hadn't had it in 15 days, then they would.

Also, if they ask me for my CC details to do the refund, do not give them, get back to CC and they will do a chargeback then.

BTW the email about being out of stock was timed at 02:59 am, another strange anomaly.

Do you ever wish you had been nice to your Aunty and bought her that Ninja for Christmas from QVC, Stratobuddy?

It's the revenge of the mythical Aunts. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Once you get your refund, I would ask your CC company to cancel your current card and send you a new one. At least you will have peace of mind that the online company don't have further access to your card details.

LATEST UPDATE

My latest email to Wigigs - - -

I have not had my refund yet, although the 72 hours has now passed.

Also, I cannot understand why I was told you were out of stock, when your website showed that there were 51 in stock at the time mine was cancelled. In fact, it still shows that there are 17 in stock even today.

Can you please explain this?

Also, please tell me the status of my refund progress.

Thanks

Reply from Ninja after I revealed Wigigs to them - -

Hi Alan

Thank you for your email, and for letting me know who you had purchased the Ninja off, we do not supply them directly but they could buy them from a wholesaler who we sell too, when they have special promotion on this is why they can sell them so cheaply.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any other information

Kind regards

So it seems that Wigigs could have got a legitimate supply at a price so low that they can sell it for 1/2 the normal price eg JL.

It shows how much profit is being made, if Ninja can sell to a wholesaler (who make a profit) then to Wigigs, who also make a profit, but can still sell at 1/2 price!

WIGIGS did not answer my query about why they said they were out of stock when their website said they had loads of them.

However, THEY HAVE REFUNDED MY CREDIT CARD!

So have QVC, on the same day.

Latest posts

Back