Nutri Ninja Blender with Auto IQ TSV 19/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Typical, no sooner as I bought the previous TSV they come out with a new one with AUTO IQ, whatever that is????

An opportunity to charge a larger amount of money for it!

I had a look at both, and couldn't see the point in going for the more expensive one.

The only advantage I can see is that you can walk away and it keeps going. I need two hands to,press down the jug on mine as it takes quite a lot of effort, and as soon as you release the pressure slightly it switches off.

The only advantage I can see is that you can walk away and it keeps going. I need two hands to,press down the jug on mine as it takes quite a lot of effort, and as soon as you release the pressure slightly it switches off.

or you can hold on and get the nutribullet IW seem to have it as a pick of the day fairly regularly.

I got this from argos a couple of months ago, it was £99 on offer, I do have previous ninja that's more like a processor, this one is more powerful and just for drinks, I thought it would make things realy smooth with no bits, but it doesn't you still left with some bits, although it is more powerful , and it's very noisy when it's going.

I got this from argos a couple of months ago, it was £99 on offer, I do have previous ninja that's more like a processor, this one is more powerful and just for drinks, I thought it would make things realy smooth with no bits, but it doesn't you still left with some bits, although it is more powerful , and it's very noisy when it's going.

I'm not sure which one you've got?

I'm rather happier to have some bits left than not... a little bit of solid stuff to chomp on... I think if you want truly smooth smoothie you're in the hunt for a vitamix, or the IW nutrimaster blender, or a blendtek or one of the other pro-class blenders.

I've got a Ninja. It only does smoothies, it doesn't make puddings or crush ice like the Vitamix and Omniblend which also do smoothies and it does leave some bits and is noisy as all these powerful blenders are. I didn't buy mine, OH did and we do use it for small amounts though I can't help but feel it's a bit redundant since my Omniblend does smoothies, too, so I'd say think about what your needs are before you buy.

Many thanks thatu, I have a vitamix that I enjoy using (and use quite a lot), however, I'm interested in the Ninja IQ purely because it has a timer. I will want to see the demo first but I was wondering how much it's likely to be......... I saw it at Costco just a few weeks ago (not sure if £59 or £69) but I dithered and it's no longer available!
It was on Qvc US in July for 89.95 dollars (free shipping) - 4 cups and 75 recipe book......found on Google search. I know it's always more expensive here!!
Thanks again x

Many thanks thatu, I have a vitamix that I enjoy using (and use quite a lot), however, I'm interested in the Ninja IQ purely because it has a timer. I will want to see the demo first but I was wondering how much it's likely to be......... I saw it at Costco just a few weeks ago (not sure if £59 or £69) but I dithered and it's no longer available!
It was on Qvc US in July for 89.95 dollars (free shipping) - 4 cups and 75 recipe book......found on Google search. I know it's always more expensive here!!
Thanks again x

dont think thats the same model as this one as the normal price for this one is over £100

I think it was the auto iq model, I saw it when it was on offer,but already had one, the non auto iq was only £49, amazing prices!

Thanks, Diane2495, I shouldn't have dithered but I was trying to justify buying it when I already had a vitamix! Of course, as soon as it was unavailable I REALLY wanted it lol!! X

i too thought like you it would make things really smooth but it doesn't and I can't bear the texture of some of the drinks I've made so don't use it as much as I thought I would. Another bluddy gadget. I got mine at Currys £69-99.

Nutri Ninja 1000 Watt Auto IQ Blender with 4 Assorted Sip & Seal Cups
Item Number: 804605
QVC Price £100.50
Today's Special Value Price £82.92
P&P £7.95

The Nutri Ninja with Auto-IQ features a powerful 1000W motor and intelligent new technology, using automated patterns of blending, pulsing and pausing to pulverise whole fruits and vegetables to a smoother-than-ever consistency in less than a minute, crushing everything from ice and seeds to skin and stems while retaining all the goodness from your ingredients. Created with todays hectic lifestyle in mind, this versatile appliance is a godsend for time-starved families looking for a shortcut to their five-a-day.

Making the most of your fruit and veg - the Ninja Pro Extractor blades rotate at a whopping 20,000RPM, ideal for creating silky-smooth soups, perfectly-blended frozen treats, sauces, dips, cocktails and so much more.

Takes on everything - the Blend setting is ideal for creating juices with soft fruits, milk and yoghurt, while the Ultra Blend setting can be used for tackling more fibrous or frozen foods. Or, if you want to create something with a little more texture like a delicious tomato salsa or chunky vegetable soup, use the manual Pulse or Start/Stop buttons.

Enjoy on-the-go - with the handy BPA-free plastic cups complete with Sip & Seal lids, you can enjoy your creations on the move, at the gym and on your daily commute.

Easy to clean - all the non-electrical parts are dishwasher safe, so a messy clean-up is a thing of the past; just pop them in with your other washing up while you get on with more important things.

What's in the box?

1 x BL480UKCO Pod (1000W)
1 x Nutri Ninja Pro Extractor blade
1 x 650ml cup
1 x 500ml cup
2 x Sip & Seal lids
1 x inspiration guide with 30 recipes
1 x instruction book

Bonus items:

2 x 650ml cups
2 x Sip & Seal lids
2 x silicone sleeves

Colours available:

Silver
Red - only available at QVC
Cream - only available at QVC
Purple - only available at QVC

Technical specifications:

Voltage: 220V - 240V
Length of cord: 1.1m (39.8")
Material: stainless steel and plastic
Speed: 20,000RPM
Power source: mains electrical three-pin plug
Wattage: 1000W
Weight: 3.4kg
Dimensions (h x w x d): 37cm x 17cm x 16cm (14.6" x 6.7" x 6.3")

Behind the brand
Shark Ninja are pioneers in small household appliances and cleaning solutions that fit the lifestyles of busy people. Providing highly functional, innovative products their products positively impact people's lives every day in homes around the world.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.804605

Latest posts

Back