Oh dear Jill Franks, porkie time again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, the foam rollers wouldn't be working, considering how poker straight her hair is. Did I dream that its been mentioned her hair is quite curly but she straightens it to within an inch of its roots ??

She said tonight she only ever cooks at home using coconut oil(the one Q flog) ermm I thought she said she never cooks at home:thinking:

She'll be telling us next how she gets down and dirty in the garden on Richard Jackson's show, after her little gem of cooking exploits with coconut oil !

Im going to break from the mould here but i dont actually mind Jill , Yes she talks a load of crap but thats what shes paid to do ( alot of what they are told to say comes from the people upstairs remember), Clearly the presenters are under pressure to sell as much as they can ( like any job ). At least jill hasnt tried to sell us a diet book even though she looks no different or conned breast cancer care out of money, Imo there are far worse on Q than her.

Yes she loves every beauty product going but we all know that anyway so i guess im immune to her sales pitch.

Im going to break from the mould here but i dont actually mind Jill , Yes she talks a load of crap but thats what shes paid to do ( alot of what they are told to say comes from the people upstairs remember), Clearly the presenters are under pressure to sell as much as they can ( like any job ). At least jill hasnt tried to sell us a diet book even though she looks no different or conned breast cancer care out of money, Imo there are far worse on Q than her.

Yes she loves every beauty product going but we all know that anyway so i guess im immune to her sales pitch.

She is very egocentric, however she does sometimes take the mickey out of herself. She is predictable in what she says - so it's easy to tune out any claims she makes. I do wish she'd let the guests who are on with her speak more, but she's far from the worst. I also wish she'd slow down as she gets so breathless with the speed and lack of pauses when she speaks. I wish she'd relax more - she often seems quite tense and "on edge". I know wishes won't get me anywhere.

It's also very easy to see when she's really into a product, and when it's just for the show.

I don't know whether she's seen or been told about this thread on this forum, but she's not claiming to use the M.Asam, only that she's tried it out. Is that a first?

What annoys me about her is when she says "I" only have this amount of stock left as though she owns the Company.

This just highlights the perils and pitfalls of gushing insincerely about each and every product.

If you have tried it to see what it's like for the show, Jill - it's really all right to tell us that! You don't have to pretend to be a die-hard user of each product shown on air!

This is an area, where to be fair - Ali Young will say she's tried it, but not claim to use the product. Same with Julia Roberts.

In clothes - I believe Catherine Huntley when she says she adores Ingenue (Onjenu) as she's so often in one of their dresses. I believe Debbie when she says she loves Antthonly clothes as she's frequently adorned in one of his sharkbite tops (not a good look, but it's her choice).

The most credible is Jackie Kabler when she says she uses something - it's so obvious that she won't say she uses other stuff she presents, but then lights up when she's got something she's enthusiastic about.

You are right about Jackie, I have not heard her gush about any products and she apparently has told Ingrid she does not like Yong Kim crinkle clothes and she irons them out:giggle: I also have not seen her fawning the two Lulus or any other "celebrities" !
I have not heard her say that she "will never be without" any of the QVC stuff.

Latest posts

Back