Oh My Heart Bleeds

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only just joined this forum but I must say lots of threads end up with in-house arguing. Why so defensive?:thinking:

Nah, Loveheart, it was me who said it was pointless and nasty because that's what I felt it to be. I'm not policing anyone, I'm expressing my opinion. I'm not boo-hooing because my comments have riled some forum members, I'm not going to apologise either: I am entitled to express my opinion, and that's what I did. I am rather surprised at how thin skinned some people appear to be, it seems they're happy to dish it out but not so happy to be criticised themselves.

I also think it's a shame that some people feel gagged if their opinion goes against the perceived consensus on the forum. Really, who cares if a bunch of strangers get wound up because of something you said? By tomorrow it's all forgotten anyway as we move on to the next slapping/ wittering/ P&P saga!

Cheers, CountessK.

Thank you Countess for your comments I have taken on board the posts on this thread I started.
Which I never intended to be nasty, or to upset anyone I have said I'm sorry if I have offended anyone.
At the risk of causing any more offence which I really don't intend to do.
I do wish to comment as far as I'm concerned that I disagree strongly with the words I have made bold.
Thank you and I'll comment no more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back