Oh no, not another blinking foot grater....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dottiebird

Registered Shopper
Catherine has just posted on Twitter that tonights TSV is something to make your feet silky smooth...it will most likely be another foot scraping device AGAIN:down: I'm getting fed up with the same old same old on the Beauty Tools & Accessories shows:devil:

QVC needs to start being a bit more inventive and to stop boring people with the usual tat.

I was really looking forward to Beauty Tools TSV, but not any longer. I saw those foot scrapers in a pound shop.

Blumming feet! It's a bit like painting the Forth Bridge keeping your feet looking goof if you ask me. Haven't bought a grater though. I love the Body Shop foot file and PoxyTan foot cream.

Blumming feet! It's a bit like painting the Forth Bridge keeping your feet looking goof if you ask me. Haven't bought a grater though. I love the Body Shop foot file and PoxyTan foot cream.

speak for yourself tinky-pops

my size 12's are adorable if i say so myself. i should be a foot model. move over pepper van der valk.

good luck with getting your trotters into shape.

my size 12's are adorable if i say so myself. i should be a foot model. move over pepper van der valk.

You really should do something about your low self-esteem, BB :wonder:

Well one presenter will not be doing this - Pipa.
As she said just recently whilst showing a footcream she doesn't go in for items like this.
Saying as she feels you can go overboard as she once did badly with one in the past.

:talking:

Well one presenter will not be doing this - Pipa.
As she said just recently whilst showing a footcream she doesn't go in for items like this.
Saying as she feels you can go overboard as she once did badly with one in the past.

:talking:

hence the prosthetic foot. poor pepper!

It's so undignified having the presenters actually demonstating the thing. We can imagine it for goodness sake!:wonder:

I suspect your adorable size 12s aren't shoved into crippling heels. mules and flip flops on a regular basis.

Or perhaps they are!

I'm not buying that foot doofer though. I'll stick with my usual routine. At least I don't have corns and bunions to worry about.

Thanks everyone, you have talked me out of buying the TSV. My feet are terrible. I have the first microplane foot file that was really good but seems to be blunt now. Used a scholl foot file last week but went too mad and had a really sore crack on my heel. Was tempted by the TSV but logged on for your thoughts. The rollers don't last long and would be expensive to replace. :handshake:

I echo what wrongsideof40 said. Thanks for making me think twice about buying it! I was very, very tempted as I'm always look for the HG of foot files. Anyway, am going to be strong and stick with my microplane foot file and LE scrub and cream.

Maybe this one will have a light on it? :grin:

Great idea ! keep it in your handbag and not only can you sand-blast your feet on the train or bus but you'll be able to find your door key when you get home in the dark.

How did it go at midnight from the person who'd done the craft clearance without a bat of an eye.
Something along the lines, we advise each family member have their own roller for their personal use each marked with nail varnish or marker pen.
So that's why we are selling the seperate refill kits, well we could have instead get you to buy a full item for each person.
Oh thank you so very much, for being so conserned regarding our families personal hygiene. Why then so few of the additional kits available to purchase then ?

I take it the returns won't be available for sale in the outlets in just over a month like the previous Ped Pro's ?

Thanks everyone, you have talked me out of buying the TSV. My feet are terrible. I have the first microplane foot file that was really good but seems to be blunt now. Used a scholl foot file last week but went too mad and had a really sore crack on my heel. Was tempted by the TSV but logged on for your thoughts. The rollers don't last long and would be expensive to replace. :handshake:

:hi:

I'm sure someone will pick you or anyone else one up cheaper in about 6 weeks from the outlet, if you change your mind. :cheeky:

:wink:

Really lovely viewing today with the air con blowing all that skin about the studio.

Email being sent to Mr Brook regarding getting Health & Safety around today to collect specimens for analysis. :cheeky:

:puke:

Latest posts

Back