Oh what have you bought me for Christmas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder what CHuntley plans to wear under the kilt ? I'm sure she'll tell us !

Yes, nothing's sacred with her. She's got a cold & has posted photos of herself with toilet paper pushed up her nostrils & the roll balancing on her head. How old is this person?

How odd is this person, never mind old. Do you think she was a vegan before she met Mr Vegan or just fitted in with him? Did she use toilet paper before she had a cold or did she just buy some for the photoshoot?

CC

These days the best gifts for me are spending time doing something lovely and having an experience that I wouldn't think to have myself. It could be going for a walk to a beautiful location with loved ones, or it could be a trip to the cinema or theatre, or a nice home-cooked meal.

If you need a vacuum cleaner (or other household gadget), you need it NOW. If you don't need it now, that means you've already got a perfectly good one going strong!

Spend lovely times with your loved ones, and be your authentic self while you do it... the more time passes with presenters flaunting their egos, the less I believe we have any idea who their authentic selves are... and with some, I also wonder if they have a clue either.

Bit of a tangent to the CHuntley kilt snippet. I hope she remembers to buy one of man-made fibres not the traditional woollen fabric. A plastic sporran too please, vegans aren’t allowed to use such items if made of sheep bladders.

Bit of a tangent to the CHuntley kilt snippet. I hope she remembers to buy one of man-made fibres not the traditional woollen fabric. A plastic sporran too please, vegans aren’t allowed to use such items if made of sheep bladders.

Why is she even wearing a kilt?
At least there are companies offering vegan fabric for both the kilt and the sporran. Wonder if you can get a vegan sgian dhubh, as traditionally they use horn of some description for the handle of the blade, I think.

Then there are the shoes as well... oh, and if there is a chance of learning to play the bagpipes, they'll need to be vegan too.
And that Burns Night Celebration coming up - vegan haggis must be had, and no butter on those neeps and tatties!

I hope we don't have to find out what a post-Mr Scottish Vegan CH will be into. I hope it works out well for us... I would just greatly appreciate it if she would stop going on and on and on about it on air and social media. It's become rather boring!

I see OPI have released a new colour range called Scotland, one colour is called 'a little guilt under the kilt', I wonder if CH is aware that not all nail polish is vegan friendly.

I see OPI have released a new colour range called Scotland, one colour is called 'a little guilt under the kilt', I wonder if CH is aware that not all nail polish is vegan friendly.

Hmm guilt under the kilt, that will be a sort of nude pinkish colour then :mysmilie_17: I've never seen vegan haggis, it would probably be a bag of grass, but I've tried veggie haggis. It's awful and there's no point.

CC

Latest posts

Back