• Chaitr TSV 3.jpg
    Chaitr TSV 3.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 42
Innovators Hanoi Swivel Cocoon Chair
Item Number: 725463
QVC Price £279.00
Todays Special Value Price £189.95
P&P £4.95

Elevate your garden sanctuary with the ultra-stylish and comfortable Hanoi swivel cocoon chair from Innovators. From the moment you sink into its snug seat and cushions, you'll feel like you're in your own slice of paradise. It boasts a 360-degree swivel, so you can have it facing exactly where you want it to. Add to that, the weaved, rattan-style frame, and you've got yourself a beautiful piece for any space!

A versatile chair - whether you're entertaining guests outside or grabbing the latest summer read, the Hanoi chair is the place to be. It can be used both indoors or outdoors, on the patio decking or your conservatory. Now, refreshments!

Contemporary design - created with comfort, functionality and aesthetics in mind, the Hanoi cocoon chair will instantly uplift any living space. We love the open weave, rattan-effect look, as well as the cocooning egg shape and the sturdy steel-frame design. Time to lie back on those sumptuous cushions!

Take it for a spin - what's better than a chair? One that swivels! That's right, the Hanoi cocoon chair boasts a 360-degree swivel, so you can turn to face the sun without having to get up. What's not to love?

• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
  • Easy to assemble
  • Steel frame with PE wicker and polyester cushion
  • 360-degree swivel
  • Cushion cover: 100% polyester; fill: 100% polyester
  • Chair (l x w x d): 75cm x 80cm x 140cm (29.5" x 31.5" x 55.1")
  • Maximum user weight: 110kg

All measurements are approximate

Lucy Piper is morphing into Gill Gauntlet! She must have a very large garden, this must be the third lot of garden chairs she has in her garden!

Lucy Piper is morphing into Gill Gauntlet! She must have a very large garden, this must be the third lot of garden chairs she has in her garden!

From the videos she does, when at home, her garden does look a fair size. Mind you, if she actually owns all the featured chairs that have been on QVC lately (cocoon ones, loungers, rockers etc) she must have enough seating for the entire neighbourhood.

I can't see the point of a 'cocoon' chair. The covered bit serves no purpose except somewhere to drape flowers over. The double cocoon for two people is a bit too close for comfort for me.

Me and one of my copiously built daughter's can fit in my cocoon chair and we are heffers

I've always liked them but I've a tiny garden and it's probably too big and Bry would bagsy it and I can do without it :rolleyes:

CC

It is huge tbh takes up a lot of room and nobody has a smaller garden than me. All the other seating are fold up just as well,

Latest posts

Back