Outdoor Living TSV 27/05/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

4 D batteries which should last 2 months if used for 1 hour a day. So, if you use it for 4 hours a day, which I think is more realistic, they would last 14 days. With 4 Duracell batteries for £8.50 from Amazon, that would cost £17 per month to run it.
Yeah but I'm a skinflint so I'd get my batteries from Poundland! At least you can try it for 60 days to see how long the batteries actually last. On the demo the lady said at first that they would last 200 hours at an hour a day...then amended it to 2 months later on!

Yes I looked at the other segments online as Lorna did not explain fully about the battery. The rechargeable unit seemed a much better option. An hour a day and the 4 batteries would last 2 months? Also looked direct online with Bernini. The fountain is much more expensive with them. Still tempted and if not an6 good can arrange to return it.
Yes I checked against the Bernini website and it was 192 USD plus shipping. I agree, rechargeable would have been better. Oh well, I've bought one on 4 easy pays as I've got a 200ft long garden and I can actually cart it about if I want to, which was too difficult with my other one,so at least I can try it out if we get some good weather.

This is a cheeky item isn’t it ? Very pretty 😂
IMG_8874.jpeg

I’ve been gardening and looked at todays tsv. Only the cream left. During the shows anyone know what the guarantee is. Would Q also collect if not suitable. I’m slightly concerned about how long those batteries will last. I definitely would have it on longer than for an hour in the evening.

I’ve been gardening and looked at todays tsv. Only the cream left. During the shows anyone know what the guarantee is. Would Q also collect if not suitable. I’m slightly concerned about how long those batteries will last. I definitely would have it on longer than for an hour in the evening.
D cell alkaline batteries are quite expensive and not widely available.

I use rechargeable D cells in various items, these are even morr expensive.

D cell alkaline batteries are quite expensive and not widely available.

I use rechargeable D cells in various items, these are even morr expensive.
I’ve dithered so much which indicates I had some niggling doubts. Im going to wait to see what the reviews are like once folks get them home. If it had been a rechargeable battery like the old version, I wouldn’t have hesitated. I am a fan and my old Bernini was fantastic and a very good buy for me.

Latest posts

Back