• Smashbox

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Tova

Votes: 67 69.8%
  • Ultrasun

Votes: 28 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would definitely get rid of her majesty liz of the IOW. I cannot bear to watch her, she always comes across as really smug nowadays. Lulu for the same reason as everybody else, how can she sit and flog her stuff when she has had botox. SBC stuff is just pointless, tried it once and can't see the appeal its just jello in a bottle!! Philosophy would also have to go.

Lulu and Tova were instant choices for one and two. Struggled with the third though but went for Prai but would say there were other contenders for the third place.

I voted for BE - find it boring and have never had the urge to buy it.

Ken Paves - hair pieces/extensions are best done by a professional.

Lulu - as well as the reasons others have mentioned also fed up of hearing about the importance of removing dead skin cells when we are older in the tone that she has just discovered something no one ever knew. Her product ingredients are nothing special and can be found in other ranges.

Tova - just comes across as very old fashioned and dated compared against other brands out there.

Have just gone for ones I don't and wouldn't buy. That is not to say they should be dropped because obviously other people like them.
I'm sorry but although I don't use Tova's skincare I just love one of her perfumes. I have tried sooo many perfumes and just find them either too heavy or they give me a a headache. I "realy" have had lots of compliments when I wear it, so would be very dissapointed if it where to b dropped. Tova's perfume "realy" can't be purchased anywhere else in the UK(as far as I know!)

Have just gone for ones I don't and wouldn't buy. That is not to say they should be dropped because obviously other people like them.
I'm sorry but although I don't use Tova's skincare I just love one of her perfumes. I have tried sooo many perfumes and just find them either too heavy or they give me a a headache. I "realy" have had lots of compliments when I wear it, so would be very dissapointed if it where to b dropped. Tova's perfume "realy" can't be purchased anywhere else in the UK(as far as I know!)[/QUOTE]

Sorry, could be people asking so they don't buy it! Tova's stuff was in the Roy Castle charity shop in Liverpool.

as soon as I hear 'Swirl, tap, faffing buff' or 'arnica gel' I reach to the off button. With Lulu and Liz Earle the telly does it itself..... each to their own I suppose

I think at least for the time being Gatineau,Elemis and Decleor should be dumped.
They get so much air time and the presentations and presenters are beyond dull.
I have heard the same old twaddle so many times,I could present the shows myself!!

I would vote Sbc, Prai and MDL - I think SBC is questionable as I think you are buying a lot of water in pretty colours, Prai is a joke - sorry, and Mario has an annoying accent. I cannot listen to Leighton Denny or any nail show. Love BE and prefer it to Halo or Laura G Balance and Brighten.

Last edited:
Can I vote for Gale Hayman? Not a fan. (Apart from LipLift, but one product does not make a brand. :wink:)

Latest posts

Back