Peony Flowers TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My summer bouquet arrived today, it's beautiful!

It fits in an old well used, hand painted vase of my Granny's which is very shabby chic and suits them perfectly.

A bumble bee was also impressed with them as it kept coming back trying to get in the window where they are displayed.

Can I ask are the flowers more white or cream? Still waiting for mine:sad: Glad you are happy with them xx

Can I ask are the flowers more white or cream? Still waiting for mine:sad: Glad you are happy with them xx

I wasn't sure when you first asked but on closer inspection I'd say more off white than cream and the pink is a lovely subtle pale pink this year. The colour of the pink peonies in last years summer bouquet was far to harsh and artificial looking.

I wasn't sure when you first asked but on closer inspection I'd say more off white than cream and the pink is a lovely subtle pale pink this year. The colour of the pink peonies in last years summer bouquet was far to harsh and artificial looking.

Great, thats what I was hoping for. Fingers crossed mine might arrive today:mysmilie_59:

Funny how different things please people. My dog's greeting when I walk through the door and the smell of a roast dinner cooking does it for me !

Aww, I like this :)
I walk through my front door every night to find both my boys (they are cats) sat waiting for me :) Makes me smile.

Mine have arrived today. So so beautiful. Much nicer than the first bouquet in my opinion. Love the wisteria. Now just need to find a place for the other ones:thinking:

I'm pretty gutted I didn't go for this now, because on reflection I really like them.

Maybe it was because I didn't have a vase to put them in...

I'm pretty gutted I didn't go for this now, because on reflection I really like them.

Maybe it was because I didn't have a vase to put them in...

they are available without the auto delivery so not too late. the reviews are quite mixed. so far the first drop has the most favourable reviews

Latest posts

Back