Perfect Formula TSV 13/4/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't had any joy with it, didnt do anything for my nails, and found some of the colours went on badly but my old hairdresser had good results really seemed to help her nails grow, so may be okay for some, my nails have always been bad so perhaps I am not the best person to give their opinion. The only thing that has helped mine grow is having them at a salon where they use a powder on them before applying gel, but I do wonder if does them more harm then good
I have horrible nails. I had gels for several months last year and the metal roller thing used to remove the gel varnish removed my nails. They are worse than ever. I am trying to pamper them now. Which is a bit irritating using nail colour and me waiting for them to dry etc.

Same here, it made my nails much worse. I get my Nailtiques formula 2 on ebay. It seems that the factory is up and running again.
That’s good news, I’ll have to get some. Thanks for letting me know

I used nail eat and drink for years (when I remembered) and bought it from QVC. A few years ago I switched to nail envy when I could no longer get eat and drink and my nails are wonderful now. I really notice the difference when I don't use it. I garden bare handed a lot and was a terrible nail biter until well into my 20s. I tried perfect formula but didn't like the consistency and don't think it worked for me. I'm sure I will still have bottles of the stuff stashed away somewhere, I really should throw them out. I think the bottles put me off as well as they always seemed like a discount version.
My experience is very similar, moved to nail envy when I couldn't get eat and drink, chewed nails until in my late 20s and my nails are a mess if I stop using nail envy.

Anyone bought something and cancelled it shortly afterwards?
I did that with this .
My account still says pending but my accounts says cancelled.

Anyone bought something and cancelled it shortly afterwards?
I did that with this .
My account still says pending but my accounts says cancelled.

I’ve only cancelled something when it’s been on advanced order and I’d changed my mind.

I’d give CS a quick ring to find out what is going on because I wouldn’t have thought that a pending order should show as cancelled, unless it’s sold out which I don’t think it has. 🤔

Anyone else get this with a second kit that’s identical to the first despite it being advertised as two different polishes in the next drop ?

Debating whether to send it back or not . 🤯

So no AD recipients?
Mine arrived yesterday and it is the correct set.

I had a letter from QVC yesterday morning about not being able to send this as quickly as possible and then the parcel arrived yesterday afternoon.

Mine arrived yesterday and it is the correct set.

I had a letter from QVC yesterday morning about not being able to send this as quickly as possible and then the parcel arrived yesterday afternoon.
The colours shown here must have been incorrect then.
I was expecting a ruby/gold colour.
Anyway the colours are slightly different to the first drop so I may well keep because I can’t be bothered with the faff and will use them.
Value is very good .

The colours shown here must have been incorrect then.
I was expecting a ruby/gold colour.
Anyway the colours are slightly different to the first drop so I may well keep because I can’t be bothered with the faff and will use them.
Value is very good .
There is another drop to come in 90 days which has the ruby and gold colour.

If you look, at this link you see all three sets in the photos

Latest posts

Back