Peter Simon & The Nativity Stone Hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its 9pm and Saint Peter of Simon is back on at his (by his standard) best, innuendo overdose then random shouts of ..........ITS ONLY 2 TENNERS..............then shouting PAUL........PAUL PAUL Realllllllllllllllllllllllllly paul!!!! then says you can do flexi pay, so hold on here if that's not misleading what the hell is when selling? by the way still no mention of the full price which is £39.99, Yet he would have you believe its £20 when he keeps hollering its only 2 tenners!!!

Seriously someone at IW has to get a grip, the sales pitches are all over the place yet IW don't seem to be doing much to change this "tactic" and again he has just said "For £20 on flexxxxi pay" yip that's correct the full price is £39.99 folks!!!! Ok the price is on the screen but come on look at the target audience, hard to read the graphics, that's a sad poor sales tactic.

My humble no bull opinion.

Come on IW prove us wrong and get the presenters to say the FULL price as much as they say 2 tenners etc etc.............go on I double dare IW.

katym, I take it you will be e-mailing to congratulate him on a brilliant show?

QUOTE=katym;790034]He's managed to give us his email address too this evening :mysmilie_11:[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back