Peter Simon & The Nativity Stone Hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_14:
Muttley & All said:
I understand your point of view Mommabear, but can state, hand on heart, that my Mastercard is safely in my handbag and does not come out during his shows. Obviously if the Worry Angels were featured then that would be a different story! Have to go now and increase my medication!!!!!!
som

WOAH!!!!! I'm taking my first opportunity of 2015 to watch a full hour of the one and only Saint Peter of Simon in his circus ringmaster attire selling the Kinkykade paintings................Simply woah woah ......woah Saint Peter leaves me speechless.

I honestly don't know if he is serious, extracting the urine, or simply just on his own happy planet....................woah again!!!!

All just me personal observations!

Just turned on to IW Pope Peter is in full swing and for some reason is dressed as a funeral director. Not only is there a vacancy on Top Gear what about One Direction?

Just turned on to IW Pope Peter is in full swing and for some reason is dressed as a funeral director. Not only is there a vacancy on Top Gear what about One Direction?

You are absolutely right about One Direction, why didn't I think of it? Also, there is also the job of Prime Minister as Mr Cameron said he would not do a third term! On a serious note, during the Kinkaid hour last night, Peter's sidekick claimed that if you go to Tate Britain you will see Kinkaid's work! That is outright lies as they display art like The Death of Ophelia and not Disney type pictures. I have visited several times (mainly cos the big galleries are free) and don't see stuff like that.

:mysmilie_12: Muttley, please, you know he's far too young to be in One Direction....how could you even think of it?:But Pete for PM? Yes, I think so....gobbledegook, making it up as you go along and taking the p... are positive assets.. By the way, what Pete's sidekick didn't tell you is exactly WHERE in the Tate Britain you will find Kinkykade's work.......clue: there are signs on the doors, indicating that they are rooms for very necessary use by either males or females...(and it's likely that they are too low-class for even these locations)..
You are absolutely right about One Direction, why didn't I think of it? Also, there is also the job of Prime Minister as Mr Cameron said he would not do a third term! On a serious note, during the Kinkaid hour last night, Peter's sidekick claimed that if you go to Tate Britain you will see Kinkaid's work! That is outright lies as they display art like The Death of Ophelia and not Disney type pictures. I have visited several times (mainly cos the big galleries are free) and don't see stuff like that.

Last edited:
Historymistery, love your post about politics and talking cobblers! I hope you are watching now, he is flogging the Xhose and stock will not last 24 hours. As for Kinkaid's work, it may be featured in the Tate Britain staff room being used as a dart board!

He's off again with the hosepipe and the wind is playing havoc with his hair, what's left of it is all over the place.

:mysmilie_51: Muttley, Darn it, I missed it! After watching him with his mate flogging the extendable ladders earlier this week I am still being treated for shock and horror (there are hopes of a recovery, but I'm still fragile). Ideal World is like Groundhog Day, so I only flick over now and then, (but if I catch Pope Pete on, I usually try to carry on watching). All they have are ruddy X-hose, Karcher, kitchen stuff and "reconditioned" - and extortionately priced - techno gadgets. Deja vu doesn't begin to cover it.

I watched a bit of the woman presenter the other day (think she's South African, judging from her accent, but don't know her name) and it was a cure for insomnia. Kinkaid? Well, what more can anyone say? How many more of those 'flippin pictures do they have in stock? It seems strange to me that the guy has been dead for several years but they are still touting 5 tons of 'his' paintings (prints, whatever they are) on IW and still harping on about what a 'great buy' they are. I cannot understand why anyone of credibility would want to be associated with providing goods for this channel - and for an 'artist' (or whoever is now responsible for marketing his work) it's surely the kiss of death? The whole thing with these pictures seems mighty strange to me..

Historymistery, love your post about politics and talking cobblers! I hope you are watching now, he is flogging the Xhose and stock will not last 24 hours. As for Kinkaid's work, it may be featured in the Tate Britain staff room being used as a dart board!

Last edited:
Historymistery - regarding art, did you ever watch Bid TV? They used to sell pictures by another "artist" called Stephen Gayford. He used to paint pictures of wild animals (usually lion and tigers) and Peter Simon was always hysterical when selling them "foremost wildlife artist in the world blah blah". If you are not familiar with his work look him up on Ebay where they start at £5! Despite Bid telling us they are rare, valuable, exclusive, get them insured etc. And there are hundreds on Ebay!

Historymistery - regarding art, did you ever watch Bid TV? They used to sell pictures by another "artist" called Stephen Gayford. He used to paint pictures of wild animals (usually lion and tigers) and Peter Simon was always hysterical when selling them "foremost wildlife artist in the world blah blah". If you are not familiar with his work look him up on Ebay where they start at £5! Despite Bid telling us they are rare, valuable, exclusive, get them insured etc. And there are hundreds on Ebay![/QUOT

Always thought the Gayfords looked like something done with a painting by numbers kit.

om last nights xhose launch, the guest and peter were out in the garden, and the guest was doing the normal this is how far the pipe goes in length blah.

the guest said to peter to turn the tap, peter shouted which way, and the guest said righty righty, peter maybe not understanding what he said kept running back down to him.

the guest said you cant get the staff these days, i thought you worked that out, the guest seemed new.

I saw that Xhose in BHS today with the Nutriblaster and a couple of other shopping channel type products. They were on offer, about 20% off and were quite cheap, I think cheaper than IW.

:mysmilie_59: Hi Muttley, wow, you've just reminded me about the Gayford prints, which I'd completely forgotten about! I can remember him urging people to "buy this one, this is beautiful, it won't be around long" and 2 days later there had been another bulk delivery of them by articulated truck. How could I have forgotten about them, they were so lovely (tee-hee). I seem to remember them looking a bit like something you'd colour in from a kiddie's colouring book. As you say, I've seen them advertised 2nd-hand, and they are incredibly cheap, - average is about £4-£6 online when I looked, but that was some time ago (they may have sharply increased in value to £6.50 by now, so we may all need to consult our financial advisers if unsure about whether to 'invest')... I can't remember how much IW were asking for them, but when you factored in high rate p & p charges, it was probably astronomical.
Historymistery - regarding art, did you ever watch Bid TV? They used to sell pictures by another "artist" called Stephen Gayford. He used to paint pictures of wild animals (usually lion and tigers) and Peter Simon was always hysterical when selling them "foremost wildlife artist in the world blah blah". If you are not familiar with his work look him up on Ebay where they start at £5! Despite Bid telling us they are rare, valuable, exclusive, get them insured etc. And there are hundreds on Ebay!

:mysmilie_59: Hi Muttley, wow, you've just reminded me about the Gayford prints, which I'd completely forgotten about! I can remember him urging people to "buy this one, this is beautiful, it won't be around long" and 2 days later there had been another bulk delivery of them by articulated truck. How could I have forgotten about them, they were so lovely (tee-hee). I seem to remember them looking a bit like something you'd colour in from a kiddie's colouring book. As you say, I've seen them advertised 2nd-hand, and they are incredibly cheap, - average is about £4-£6 online when I looked, but that was some time ago (they may have sharply increased in value to £6.50 by now, so we may all need to consult our financial advisers if unsure about whether to 'invest')... I can't remember how much IW were asking for them, but when you factored in high rate p & p charges, it was probably astronomical.

I had completely forgotton about Stephen Gayford myself. My mum said to me yesterday "who was that other artist Bid used to sell, the animal painter?" I racked my brains and suddenly remembered him. I looked last night on Ebay and some were just £5 plus p & p and they still had loads! I agree that they looked like a child's drawing, not my cup of tea at all but it was an education watching Peter sell them - he would explain every brush stroke. I think they used to sell them for over £100 because he urged us to buy it and put it on our insurance because it was so valuable!
i

I had completely forgotten about Stephen Gayford myself. My mum said to me yesterday "who was that other artist Bid used to sell, the animal painter?" I racked my brains and suddenly remembered him. I looked last night on Ebay and some were just £5 plus p & p and they still had loads! I agree that they looked like a child's drawing, not my cup of tea at all but it was an education watching Peter sell them - he would explain every brush stroke. I think they used to sell them for over £100 because he urged us to buy it and put it on our insurance because it was so valuable! They always had hundreds of them, I wonder who sells his art now?

Last edited:
Saint Peter of Simon selling the Karcher K4 says............"Its 50% quieter".................Anyone??? Any hints at all???? When did you ever hear anyone saying oooh that's 50% quieter??

...........oh and while I type he has just said "by my back door it got slippier" :cheeky: and apparently he had never saw the telescopic ladder until only 6 months ago..................yip ok Saint Peter.
And what a meal of this presentation with the ladder he is making..............."you can put it under the wardrobe.....then it stuck out like a sore thumb in his example" must be his arthritis playing up:mysmilie_59:

im at an age when peter simon entertained me fully on a saturday morning, but i cant work out what the hell has happened to him, weird move from saturday morning to shopping telly, i know andy crane was on shop for a while.

Latest posts

Back