Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He asked the floor manager to pick a number between one and ten, poor fella went along with it and picked a number. PS said 'you've lost, take all your clothes off'
He asked the floor manager to pick a number between one and ten, poor fella went along with it and picked a number. PS said 'you've lost, take all your clothes off' 😲
I know He also said he went into hospital to have his tonsils out and somebody turned the trolley round and basically removed his private parts and then he couldn't speak with his mouth full He was disgusting last night

Obnoxious is the word for him! I really don't want smutty remarks while viewing a shopping channel or anything else for that matter. I have never been a big buyer from ideal world but after reading the comments here I did actually watch for a short while. It's dismal one can only hope it will get better! The products are from TJC I don't understand why. Why have 2 channels selling the same stuff? The advantage TJC has is there is no Peter Simon and no Sally there must be some way of shutting his mouth

I never watched IW other than channel hopping it never appealed to me, but I made a point this morning, and honestly I don’t care who now owns it, incidentally I never watch that other channel either, so in a sense I don’t feel qualified to comment but I cannot believe IW is airing again, it dusgusts me.

He is disgusting !
I'll say it again I find him disgusting
Obnoxious is the word for him! I really don't want smutty remarks while viewing a shopping channel or anything else for that matter. I have never been a big buyer from ideal world but after reading the comments here I did actually watch for a short while. It's dismal one can only hope it will get better! The products are from TJC I don't understand why. Why have 2 channels selling the same stuff? The advantage TJC has is there is no Peter Simon and no Sally there must be some way of shutting his mouth
The word I'd use is 'unsavoury'.
His act is mostly taken from Larry Grayson. 50 years out of date. Sad and tired.

I'm hoping the IW side sells the TJC stuff and a mix that you won't see on TJC channel.

But if I fancy anything I'll buy from TJC website, not IW. With a discount and free p&p event.

He asked the floor manager to pick a number between one and ten, poor fella went along with it and picked a number. PS said 'you've lost, take all your clothes off' 😲
If anyone said that in my office they'd be subject to disciplinary action. In fact at the department Christmas party last year somebody said something inappropriate and was immediately suspended, and subsequently sacked. I work for the civil service and it was classed as still being on duty.

PS can't deny it as it was said on camera, I doubt if anyone would bother making a 'deep fake' video of him!

Latest posts

Back