Philosophy TSV 18/10/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered Amazing Grace. I used to always go for pure grace but got bored after 2 bottles. I know that if I dont like it I can divide it between Sister in law and friend who both have birthdays in December. So it's win win. :)

The £102.00 value was excluding P & P.

On the list I saw they showed the p&p cost so I assumed the £102 included that but I didn't actually do the maths. I thought it was a bit cheeky including p&p in the calculation but if they didn't then they made the value of the TSV look poorer than it actually was.

I've just treated myself to a Hope in a Jar (15ml for £4.99 from TKM) and it will do me just nicely, didn't need a full size pot anyway.
There are quiet a few LDenny and Elemis sets, some nails Ink single bottles, KHoppen very soft robes, Yankee, Neom and lovely doggie's coats.

I've just treated myself to a Hope in a Jar (15ml for £4.99 from TKM) and it will do me just nicely, didn't need a full size pot anyway.
There are quiet a few LDenny and Elemis sets, some nails Ink single bottles, KHoppen very soft robes, Yankee, Neom and lovely doggie's coats.

I think I'm going to have to have a trip to my local TK Maxx - I really do seem to be missing out :(

I never see anything like this when I visit!
My TKM is not large, I thought that other people had better deals elsewhere but was surprised to see a selection of the doggie coats, they were so cute, how timely now we are moving into a colder season:)

I've finally got round to watching the video of the TSV this evening and I'm annoyed at myself (again) for not making a decision yesterday before 'Amazing Grace' sold out. I really fancied trying this collection, maybe mixing a matching both options to make one great option for the OH's Grandparents, but never mind. The time has passed, maybe next year...

My TSV has arrived and it looks lovely, very substantial and heavy. The bag is bigger than I thought and good quality. I have not tried the fragrance because it is seal wrapped but had a squirt of the boby oil and it is very nice. I just hope DD likes it:mysmilie_59:

Mine arrived today, very quick delivery, they've improved a lot with their delivery times! TSV is great value and quite substantial.

Mine has just arrived. I'm even more gutted I didn't order myself one now. I got the 'Pure Grace' and it's so beautiful. I love it.

I'm still waiting impatiently for mine. I find TSVs turn up much faster than other orders so I expected this yesterday or today. No such luck.

My Amazing Grace TSV arrived today and I am very pleased with it. It all looks good but I have only had a little dabble with the body cream and oil so far.

My Amazing Grace TSV arrived today and I am very pleased with it. It all looks good but I have only had a little dabble with the body cream and oil so far.

As mine is a gift, I've only been able to dab a bit of the oil on my wrists - but the fragrance, wow!

Ah, I'm so envious of you all!! I adore Amazing Grace. However, I am still getting through last year's tsv. (I have a large toiletry stash!!) Maybe I will be on my last dregs in time for next year! I often use the perfume and/or body spray as an air freshener in the spare room and bathroom when we have guests!

My Amazing Grace set arrived today too. As it's for me, as I only have men to buy presents for (which probably sounds a little odd, :wink:) I've tried the oil and the perfume ................. the rest will be tried tonight when I have my bath. The fragrance is lovely and I can still smell it several hours after it was applied.

Well I caved and bought the Pure Grace with the intention of giving it as presents if I didn't like it. However, the fragrance is nicer than I remembered it to be. I maybe would have preferred Amazing Grace but I can't remember what it smells like either. The body cream and dry oil are lovely. The perfume smells nice, though the smell does wear off quite quickly.

All in all I am pleased I bought it, and will keep it all. I like to use the body washes as a shampoo so the only thing I would consider giving away is the scrub, but I might as well keep that too.

We certainly seemed to get a good deal with our TSVs - Philosophy have released their Christmas gifts and they are selling Amazing Grace & Pure Grace gift sets with the 3 in 1 product, the fragrance and the body cream in a box for £35 plus p&p

http://www.philosophyskincare.co.uk...-grace-layering-set,default,pd.html?cgid=C522
http://www.philosophyskincare.co.uk/null/amazing-grace-layering-set,default,pd.html?cgid=C522

So for £11 more (if you include QVC's postage) we got a body oil & a body scrub - I'm happy :)

Mine arrived today (Wed) with very quick delivery to Dublin!
Delighted with it,tried the new oil & it's fab,not quite as gorgeous as Nuxe but nice all the same.

Great value!

Latest posts

Back