Poor Anna Griffin!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rentochops

AKA Slinkychops
I know Q have dumped craft big time, but to put Anna Griffin on with Marverine and Sarah G was terrible!

Sarah G in particular gabbled non stop over Anna and hadn't even bothered to do any research! Waffling about Anna being on Q in the US - in fact Anna dumped Q for HSN ages ago! Anna was very good and smoothed over the error but it was certainly not professional!

I wanted to see the new items and cards but Sarah G decided to let us into her crafty thoughts...
neither had seen a die cutting machine before even though the Cuttlebug is some years old but they could've easily found a load of stuff on the internet about it.

I think it's time Anna went to Create and Craft!

:mysmilie_17: feel better now!

I know Q have dumped craft big time, but to put Anna Griffin on with Marverine and Sarah G was terrible!.....

Sarah G in particular gabbled non stop over Anna and hadn't even bothered to do any research.....
I think it's time Anna went to Create and Craft!

:mysmilie_17: feel better now!

Agreed, poor Anna.

Only one word for it - terrible.

I had better not comment on craft lol.... but it's nice to see you posting again ROC..:mysmilie_59:

Didn't SaraG use to waffle on about taking her hand made cards into QVC to sell in the canteen???

I am sure it was her......

I watched the first 20mins of the 11pm show and it was painful viewing , Marverine spent more time talking about how to order etc than Anna did demoing, Craft just doesn't work on Qvc , they don't spend long enough on each item , and as soon as Anna started demoing the item sold out. Anna should jump off the sinking ship before shes pushed.

I was interested in the scrapbook that featured in one of the shows as it is described as being an easy one to do for a novice like me, but I missed the part of the show when it was on and would have preferred to see it demonstrated. There is no video up on the web so I'm undecided now. Did anyone see this and tell me if they thought it was nice ?
I agree that Anna wasn't being allowed enough time generally to show her ideas or to speak much, it must have been so frustrating for her to come all this way just to be talked over. This technique that Q have adopted recently of not allowing the experts to talk will only serve to make more customers switch off.

I did not see the show with Marverine, however an earlier hour where Anna was on with Craig was spoilt for me by Craig continually waving/gesturing with his arms that I found
distracting and annoying. Such a shame as I do like Anna Griffin products.

Carole

Pandora, instead of spending over £20 on this, go to The Works and spend a fiver on theirs. The best way to learn craft is to just do it. That way you can see what your strengths are and style. If this is the AG one I have seen demonstrated then it is very easy and you don't need to think! Very pretty with framed apertures but I don't think you would get any sense of satisfaction. Let your imagination run and enjoy the process, even if afterward you re-evaluate. There are some good deals at The Works, you are warned!!!! They are also online :mysmilie_14: Good luck.

AG is my fav crafter, she is very laid back and her products appeal to me. Put her on with KT at least Q! Or gag the others for once.

Gag the others permanently ! I am sick of them talking over people. Even if it is a lot of porkie pies at least let us hear it to make up our minds.

Agreed, poor Anna.

Only one word for it - terrible.

I cannot think of a word bad enough that describes Marverine, what ever made QVC employ her. As soon as I see she is presenting I turn off, even if it is something I am interested in.

Thanks for the reply Loveinamist, I'll have a look at the Works website as I can't get to one of their shops easily at the moment. I want something that is quite easy to do as it is for a present for someone and don't have a lot of time to be 'creative'. I just thought that Anna's crafts looked sophisticated and a bit different to the run of the mill crafting stuff I've seen.

I was interested in the scrapbook that featured in one of the shows as it is described as being an easy one to do for a novice like me, but I missed the part of the show when it was on and would have preferred to see it demonstrated. There is no video up on the web so I'm undecided now. Did anyone see this and tell me if they thought it was nice ?
I agree that Anna wasn't being allowed enough time generally to show her ideas or to speak much, it must have been so frustrating for her to come all this way just to be talked over. This technique that Q have adopted recently of not allowing the experts to talk will only serve to make more customers switch off.

TOTALLY AGREE ! its happening more and more; telling us how to order, if you're a first time customer, 30 dmbg yawn yawn yawn. The product has become secondary and the presenters are becoming a pain in the a...se !

Lots of vendors have deserted in droves - in my wardrobe I still have a few choice Berek items, and Print Fusion maxis that I won't be able to get again (some might say good !) but at least it was a bit more choice than we have now. I do wonder why Q are losing so many vendors who offered us 'different' products, perhaps Q put their prices up to the vendor, or the concept of tele shopping is old hat due to the explosion of internet shopping. Who knows.

i ordered lots of Anna's products, i love them! i really hope she doesn't go to C&C as i won't buy off there after they way the treated me over a missing item recently.

i do love anna and i think she loves QVC, but craig, sara G and then marv was very bad of Q!

Unfortunately whilst we are still buying through the web/ Q will never know what we think about the ghastly presenters as actual "viewing" figures bear no relation to sales and as we all know sales are what it is all about.

i ordered lots of Anna's products, i love them! i really hope she doesn't go to C&C as i won't buy off there after they way the treated me over a missing item recently.

i do love anna and i think she loves QVC, but craig, sara G and then marv was very bad of Q!

Sadly Create and Craft/IW treat their experts better than their customers, seems we need the two combined!

Latest posts

Back