Prai TSV 26/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Prai perfume sounds quite dangerous. 😳 Random men chasing after you because you smell of lust. I’d rather go out without knowing that could happen and I don’t think my OH would like armies of men running after me.

I’ve found a fail safe way of ensuring that doesn’t happen. I don’t buy or wear Prai. 😉
Don’t worry Toril according to some reviews of these products the scent disappears as soon as you put it on, so any males giving chase after you would be of the Bloodhound variety.woof woof.

Today I've worn 451 from Eden Perfumes, it's their version of Bloom by Gucci & was £18 for 30ml, cruelty free & ethical perfume made in the UK. I've sprayed it on twice, after my shower & after lunch because I'd made soup & felt that I smelled of leeks. I can still smell it now - perfume, not soup 🥣

Don’t worry Toril according to some reviews of these products the scent disappears as soon as you put it on, so any males giving chase after you would be of the Bloodhound variety.woof woof.
Talking of dogs, I had a free sample of some perfume and sprayed it on in the bathroom, didn't think much of it. Next thing Mr CC comes downstairs and says he thinks Bryan's pee'd on the bathmat, he can smell it ha ha ha ha ha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Not sure it was Prai though.

CC

Talking of dogs, I had a free sample of some perfume and sprayed it on in the bathroom, didn't think much of it. Next thing Mr CC comes downstairs and says he thinks Bryan's pee'd on the bathmat, he can smell it ha ha ha ha ha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Not sure it was Prai though.

CC

Poor Bryan! You could always blame Mr CC for'missing' the loo ;)

Mr Ego always blames the dog if there's a nasty smell seeping through the living room while we're watching telly.

Whatever happened to X model Beth, didn’t she announce she was being Kathy’s representative?
I feel sorry for Beth. I think QVC ‘dropped’ her when they dispensed of Sharon, Joy and Tanya.

I read her FB page a while ago, some sad reading. Her Dad had particularly nasty surgery to relieve his cancer but he died soon after. Beth’s daughter seems to have something like autism or learning difficulties. She split up with her long-term musician partner (dunno if he was her daughter’s dad). Just seems a lot for anyone to have gone through in a short time.

She was posting on the QVC page for a while when a beauty product was being shown she would comment on it and put up photos of herself.

She was married to the singer of the 80s band Haircut 100 but I thought they had split and she was with someone else and had a baby with them?

She was posting on the QVC page for a while when a beauty product was being shown she would comment on it and put up photos of herself.

She was married to the singer of the 80s band Haircut 100 but I thought they had split and she was with someone else and had a baby with them?
Nick Heyward.

Latest posts

Back