Presenters dwarfing guests!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MinxyKitten

Registered Shopper
That's twice now I have noticed female presenters dwarfing their guests. Jackie K now with the Kim &Co guest and CHuntley yesterday (? Maybe) with another guest. Are these two particularly tall or are the guests small? I know neither are what I would call large but they just look so much bigger overall.

Petite people are used to looking up at others... I don't think Q should have to measure guests and then decide who presents with them.

Miceal (Mee haw) is usually dwarfed by the guests so it can work out the other way around.

I was simply wondering whether Jackie and Catherine were particularly tall or whether the guests were particularly small - that's all! I didn't say anything about not being able to present with them.

I was simply wondering whether Jackie and Catherine were particularly tall or whether the guests were particularly small - that's all! I didn't say anything about not being able to present with them.

Having met Catherine at the Beauty bash a few years ago , she is fairly tall id say at least 5'10 mayb taller :)

Catherine looks tall anyway and then wears high heels. It's more noticeable if guest and presenter are standing (sorry, stating the obvious !).

I saw Catherine the other day after a few weeks and although she has put on weight I thought she looked really lovely, statuesque. Nice to see someone who isn't a skinny-minny look so elegant (sorry if I sound shallow).

Petite people are used to looking up at others... I don't think Q should have to measure guests and then decide who presents with them.

Miceal (Mee haw) is usually dwarfed by the guests so it can work out the other way around.

I can't stand the guy, so find it a chore to watch one of his shows. Is he still a 'fashion expert', following his college course?

At 5' I get lots of shortist digs but would never consciously joke about someone being tall - you know the kind of thing "what's the weather like up there?" I wouldn't expect my friends to wear flat shoes if we're going out, but at my first wedding I chose only children as bridesmaids so that I wouldn't look like munchkin in the photos. I did think that Catherine and Lulu G looked better during the Lulu Guinness shows after Catherine had taken off her heels (someone on face book or twitter asked her to take off her high shoes). It's the difference in height that looked odd on screen, not that either woman looked "wrong" so maybe the directors should consider this. Alison Young usually has a cushion to sit on and when she did more hands-on demonstrations of skincare she'd stand on a box behind the treatment bed.

Jackie has said that she's 5' 10". It registered with me because that's how tall l am.

Last edited:
Ah, so they are both tall then. That explains it! I would love to be taller than 5'2"! They are both very attractive ladies, their height suits them. I didn't see that show with LG - how rude of someone to ask Catherine to take her shoes off!!

Latest posts

Back