Primark beauty dupes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have the blush that you dab on. She is right. It is a bit sparkly. Very nice for evening and wearable. It is limited in colour choices. Mascara is good. Lip oil pleasant but again limited in colour choices. All extremely affordable.

I've tried their 90 pence Lustre lipstick, and was really impressed with the texture, it glided on like Laura Geller Marbled lipstick, and it feels like I'm wearing nothing on my lips, also good colour pay off. Not terribly impressed with the colour, they had three shades at the time, and I can see it's currently seven.

I've tried an Aldi lipstik and this one is far better texture, imo.

Last edited:
I have the blush that you dab on. She is right. It is a bit sparkly. Very nice for evening and wearable. It is limited in colour choices. Mascara is good. Lip oil pleasant but again limited in colour choices. All extremely affordable.
The blush is currently reduced to £3, and I wonder if it's being discontinued. Also the primer with spf 50+, is reduced to £3, it has a really light weightless texture, I really like it, and wear on its own in place of sunscreen. I hope they don't stop selling it.

I've just realised they do an spf 50+ lip balm (£1.50!).

but the spf 50+ primer is no longer on the website ((

Latest posts

Back