Pushing the boot look

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I never could understand why JR didn’t get hand made shoes made instead of moaning about her dancer feet and going to weddings in EMU‘s. You would really only need a summer and winter pair to get you started.

Oh stupid me - they wouldn’t be free!
Yes, given that dancers often get fitted for their shoes, it would seem a no-brainer for an ex-dancer to do that.

She doesn’t like the pay for it yourself option. Can you imagine if QVC sold holidays? That’s one of the few things they finance themselves and pre-Covid they had plenty of them. I don’t care how often they go on holiday really but I get bored hearing about them. I suppose if they had the chance of freebie holidays we would see less of them and that can only be good thing.

Well one of them manages to get all her on board clothes, luggage, toiletries scrounged from various sources which must help with the cost of the cruise, and for all we know she could “work” her passage🤐😇 by doing singalongs or one of those motivation courses on how to run a retreat/how to be salesperson of the year etc.

She doesn’t like the pay for it yourself option. Can you imagine if QVC sold holidays? That’s one of the few things they finance themselves and pre-Covid they had plenty of them. I don’t care how often they go on holiday really but I get bored hearing about them. I suppose if they had the chance of freebie holidays we would see less of them and that can only be good thing.
IW travel presenters seem to get free cruises

My friend has problem feet and gets her feet measured every so often for a bespoke pair of shoes from some hospital department or other, but your feet have to be really bad before you can be referred for that. They wouldn't win a fashion competition but they're comfortable, which is all that counts if you're in pain. She takes them back for resoling and reheeling every so often, till they wear out when she'll be re-measured.

I have been watching a show called My Feet Are Killing Me. They operate on hammer toes, etc. Very interesting and these feet have awful feet, JR compared to them has perfect feet. I still remember the toe post sandals she wore for years on air.

I didn't have my specs on watching fashion on friday but she looked like she had a pair of eskimo boots on with a summer dress. I used to do a lot of ballet (not professionally of course!) but right into my adult life and it hasn't affected my feet. They are quite wide but they've always been like that. Maybe Julia just likes looking like a trollop. Next she'll be borrowing Katy P's hob nailed boots to wear with a skirt.

CC

I have been watching a show called My Feet Are Killing Me. They operate on hammer toes, etc. Very interesting and these feet have awful feet, JR compared to them has perfect feet. I still remember the toe post sandals she wore for years on air.
You're very brave. I think feet are revolting, apart from baby feet when they've plumped out & cat's paws.

Yep - that's my kinda shoe too Twilight.

I saw Katy Pullinger the other day wearing her 'fuddy duddy' get up - ankle boots and a skirt just below her knee, with what I would call a 'dated' blouse. Then Chuntly was on yesterday with yomper boots and a Marla Wynn frock - again at knee length. If this is what is deemed as 'fashionable' then I don't want to look older than I am.
Katy Pullinger and Catherine Huntley dress way older than their years. Such a shame with Catherine though, she used to look so youthful and confident, dress well too. Since she has settled down with her fella (good luck to them) she has just started dressing like a 75 year old.

I never could understand why JR didn’t get hand made shoes made instead of moaning about her dancer feet and going to weddings in EMU‘s. You would really only need a summer and winter pair to get you started.

Oh stupid me - they wouldn’t be free!
Hmm. Is wearing boots etc in all weathers a play for sympathy, then? Instead of biting the bullet and paying for fitted orthopaedic shoes, that is? If so, it hasn't worked, luv.

Just watching CH on the style channel. She looks like Nana Mouscouri ! I preferred her when she had blonde hi lights, her hair is much too dark now, and it ages her.
I was going through my sky planner the other week as I have loads of random things recorded I forget to delete. I had a recording of QVC with Catherine in 2019, she looked absolutely incredible! Seen her the other day and she looked like an OAP trying to stay cool wearing trainers, a jumpsuit and her square glasses.

Latest posts

Back