QVC beauty money saving dupes.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I want the Aldi dupe concealer and would love to try the Bobby Brown face base rule but it does mean trawling to Aldi every Thursday, I'll keep on looking! Can't beat them.

Just got a few more Shea butter Loccitane dupes from Aldi. 😍
Looks like it may be a regular stock item.
Obviously they do the C+P dupe which is also superb.
Special mention for the Superdrug Vitamin E C +P. Also a great alternative.
That Superdrug Vit E C&P is very good.

I want the Aldi dupe concealer and would love to try the Bobby Brown face base rule but it does mean trawling to Aldi every Thursday, I'll keep on looking! Can't beat them.
The Bobby Brown face base is coming in the next few weeks, the face and eye primer….let me see if I can find the date…
10th December!

I'm just p***ed off they have stopped doing online deliveries. No Aldi near us ever has anything in and to be honest we don't have one near, plenty of Lidls though.
Went to Lidl yesterday and it was heaving decided that's it until after Christmas. We've got a Sainsbury order for the week before Christmas and have just got one for next week.
I've got to go into our town on Friday as I have to pick up my new reading glasses. Managed to get a face to face GP appointment last Thursday after over 30 years I started having migraines again. Got an emergency appointment with an optician who said there was nothing wrong with my eyes. GP has taken me off statins as migraines started intermittently after I started taking them and have progressively worsened to daily ones. I've not had a problem for three days so🤞🤞it was the statins. GP is ringing me on 21st of this month to see how I'm getting on.

I'm just p***ed off they have stopped doing online deliveries. No Aldi near us ever has anything in and to be honest we don't have one near, plenty of Lidls though.
Went to Lidl yesterday and it was heaving decided that's it until after Christmas. We've got a Sainsbury order for the week before Christmas and have just got one for next week.
I've got to go into our town on Friday as I have to pick up my new reading glasses. Managed to get a face to face GP appointment last Thursday after over 30 years I started having migraines again. Got an emergency appointment with an optician who said there was nothing wrong with my eyes. GP has taken me off statins as migraines started intermittently after I started taking them and have progressively worsened to daily ones. I've not had a problem for three days so🤞🤞it was the statins. GP is ringing me on 21st of this month to see how I'm getting on.
Statins are well known for causing problems. Poison pills. Definitely bad for you

GP said it wasn't listed as a problem but agreed with me it was strange after all those years I would start getting them again.
Five days now migraine free and I feel a lot better than I've been over the last eight or nine weeks.
Have you researched statins and the negative effects they have on your body? You probably feel better because your body is getting rid of the poison

GP’s seem to be on a mission to get everyone on statins.
Apparently they're incentivised to prescribe them. It was the same with prozac back in the day, which was promoted as the "sunshine drug". If someone was feeling down or getting over a break-up/bereavemet etc. they'd prescribe them and loads of people became hooked. I read an article recently about people who have been very slowly reducing the dose for years in the hope to eventually get off them. One of them was GP himself.

Statins the silent killer thats the nick name. I said earlier our brains are well over 60% cholesterol and statins deplete this from your body. Some people may well need them but maybe just maybe they are being pushed on people who dont for financial gain.

Hope you're on the mend. Doctors love to prescribe statins but there can be bad side effects. When my late mum was offered them the doctor couldn't understand why she had concerns, despite all the negative reports. He wasn't a particularly arrogant doctor, but seemed surprised that she wouldn't just do what he said. Mind you, she accepted them in the end.

Last edited:
I remember reading that every cell in your body needs statins & anyone older who has to go into hospital for any reason had a far better chance of coming out alive if they have high cholesterol, very low cholesterol is a killer.
I was only put on them once & had to be admitted to A&E with anaphylaxis, they tested for allergies & I was warned to avoid them along with a couple of other things.
I’m still trying to locate some of the L’Occitane almond dupes in the two Aldis that are within reach. Agree that the handcream & C&P are great.

Latest posts

Back