QVC changes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MinxyKitten

Registered Shopper
Posted 30 mins ago on Facebook:

Hi everyone, we just want to keep you informed about changes we will be making on our page. In order to preserve the excitement and anticipation around QVC promotions, including TSVs and OTO offers, we will be removing any posts from customers who have shared such information prior to our release. There will, of course, be times where this information has been released to various sources with our company permission, for example via our presenters.
We know you all love to shop and share your stories with us so to further enhance your experience on our page we will be keeping the focus on QVC, which will mean any posts promoting other retailers will also be removed. These changes have been reflected in our house rules which can be viewed here http://on.fb.me/1NHEc6i

Don't worry DF will have all details up on BTY well before the details are available to normal customers who belong to the QVC official Facebook Page.

Oh but, shoppingtelly always has the details long before the day anyway.:mysmilie_59:

It's only the Q facebook page where he's forbidden to post early TSV/OTO details; no reason to think we won't have all the early info here as usual surely?

I think you will find that QVC are taking action to stop him gaining access to information he isn't entitled to! He doesn't work for them so not sure how he gets his information anyway!

Obviously QVC are scared of a little healthy competition hey, it's a shame people are going to have to pay QVCs rip off prices and extortionate p&p, just hope their customers shop around and not take QVCs "word" on it that you can't buy the item elsewhere or cheaper.

I welcome info on future TSvs and one time only prices whoever posts and I hope this doesn't stop on this forum.

If SCW doesn't work for QVC then they should be eternally grateful to him, he seems like their greatest fan, promotes numerous items for them and sticks up for them often when the company is criticised. Talk about biting the hand that feeds.

I think you will find that QVC are taking action to stop him gaining access to information he isn't entitled to! He doesn't work for them so not sure how he gets his information anyway!

What action? How? This isn't a Police State you know.

These are your first posts in years - why choose to come back now just to say this?

Very strange...

QVC will look like absolute Twats, if they try to block people posting TSVs and OTO links outside QVC's Facebook page. Its not a state secret, and I doubt the police apart from wetting themselves laugh would even do anything.

People have posted upcoming TSVs and OTOs on this site for years. How? Well its all about working out the way QVC have for years done their item numbers. Its not brain surgery just a knowledge of the way they do it. Numbers starting 2 are beauty, so 211 seems to be the current first three.

It just doesn't make commercial sense. Surely it is free advertising that they would otherwise have to pay handsomely for. Sales will plummet and customers will lose interest in the company altogether if they have to wait until the day and watch everyday.

I don't shop with QVC now and looking at how they've changed, I'm glad. People will probably find out the TSVs from big gobbed presenters "leaking" it. Considering that many people can't stand DF I think it's a daft move but hey, round of applause for Flinty! what a way to get her social media profile to grow, many will join and follow her to find out future TSVs so well done, more potential book sales which lets be honest, is the real reason why she's probably demanded she calls the shots.

Anyway Sharon Harvey DF's BBF has already got the Elemis TSV and reviewing it on her Back To Beauty Blog. So she was able to order never mind the item details only released the other day. QVC are not that quick at shipping from yesterday morning, considering it has never actually went live yet.

If it wasn't for SCW posting things early on here I wouldn't buy over half of what i buy i very rarely have time to watch the TV to see a specific show... long may he continue!

Look it's Q we talking about here. They couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery so let's not get ahead of ourselves.

And as TW says the poster has reappeared out of nowhere - somehow I smell a troll?

In the old days we waited for TSVs at midnight which usually £20-30 for Beauty. Those days long gone, now people need to budget to buy, all you hear on the QVC FB page is,"Oh if that had been on easy pay I would have bought!" Which goes to prove customers well many are depending on easy pay to afford to buy, and QVC thinking just dropping the deals at midnight for the TSV will work. That horse bolted years ago, especially since they want to sell highend brands.

In the old days we waited for TSVs at midnight which usually £20-30 for Beauty. Those days long gone, now people need to budget to buy, all you hear on the QVC FB page is,"Oh if that had been on easy pay I would have bought!" Which goes to prove customers well many are depending on easy pay to afford to buy, and QVC thinking just dropping the deals at midnight for the TSV will work. That horse bolted years ago, especially since they want to sell highend brands.

I agree! And for the majority of TSV's lately they release them onto the website early anyways... so whats the big deal? QVC need to get their priorities right, stop focusing on people who buy before shows and try to have more people actually want to buy, presenters we can watch and something certainly needs to be done with P&P... thats just my opinion.

Latest posts

Back