Qvc is now vintage !!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Today I put on a rarely worn jacket that I refuse to send to charity. Bought it at least 10 years ago, and as I'd cut out the label, I can't tell if its an Indigo Moon or Dreamkeeper (but I'm swaying to IM although not the normal granny type IM).

Couldn't believe I was approached in a shop by two young women who wanted to know where I'd bought it ! Apparently it 'looks' vintage !! er, what ? I thought they meant me at first, but no, they were drooling over my jacket. Who was chuffed and kept looking in the mirror then ?

Someone out there may have the same one its........

bordering on the kimono style in teal with velvet edging, and the main body of the jacket is in scroll work design with the odd twinkle sequin, the bottom edging is also in teal fringing - but not the soft swishy type, more the upholstery thick fringing.

So, we have it, QVC is so dated its in fashion, under the title 'vintage'. I'll keep the jacket despite it not having pockets, and it DOES look good with jeans. I don't have any illusions that Michelle Hope or Renee will create quite the same sort of excitement.

Latest posts

Back