QVC Outlet - Birchwood

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With the price of petrol and what has been said about the outlet don't think I'll make the journey & it's not at Warrington Gemini! Will keep Shrewsbury in mind tho' when I'm next down the A49.

With the price of petrol and what has been said about the outlet don't think I'll make the journey & it's not at Warrington Gemini! Will keep Shrewsbury in mind tho' when I'm next down the A49.

Silver Fox if your planning a trip to Marks Gemini then QVC Birchwood is only down think Hubby said the M62 EAST towards Manchester off at aprox next but one junction then follow the signs for Birchwood should only take around 10 minutes.

Gemini park is literally, actually no more than 10 mins down the road from the outlet. I went to both last Sept time, OH drove and bore up quite well considering we did the QVC outlet, M&S and Ikea !!!! In Oct I went to the Shrewsbury outlet as I was passing through the town and it was really awful and wouldn't go again even if I was in the area.

Happy spending wherever you end up

What determines which items end up in the outlet & which go on clearance on the website, does anyone know?

If any of you guys were thinking of purchasing a train ticket to Birchwood this week believe me don't waste your money.
I called in yesterday there's nothing much on offer and nothing any different from months ago plus about four rails of KVZ handbags, disgraceful.
They still have the EMU's not selling as they have lessened the discount plus they are the boring plain ones, looks like no one wants.
Still have the colourful JTL juicers they had way back in October, well they will as Shrewsbury had them at £10 cheaper last week !
If you can make the journey to Shrewsbury it would be much more worth the visit, last week they had 99% more stock than Birchwood.
Who dare to have widely spread about the store on their shelves, in pretence to look like they have something to sell, which most would be better placed in a black bin bag and thrown in a skip.
Sorry guys just don't want anybody to make a wasted journey before checking with both stores first, on their stock levels.
Shrewsbury seems to be going from strength to strength, having had a shop makeover with sadly Birchwood appearing to be being run down.
Thinking about it which does fit with what I was told by a customer at Shewsbury that she'd heard of Birchwoods closing down.

:sun:

Popped in there today - they had loads of EMU boots. Had a quick look at the Stinger short ones, think they were priced at around £74, then they had 30% off that price, then another 15% off today if you're a pensioner.

Jack Lalanne juicers for £29.99, loads of heavily discounted bags hanging up on rails, lots of Butler & Wilson gold mock croc bags with long straps and purse, in a box on the floor £6.99

Lori Greiner drawer divider things £4.99

Nothing had changed yesterday those bags were still hanging about.
Well that's at least four clothing rails, that the staff have filled for weeks they don't need to bother to tidy, re-stock or pick up clothing fallen on the floor.
As they don't practice what they preach using grip to me hangers, instead have staff re hanging and pushing back clothing to reveal 3/4 of the rails empty.
Rails blocked with handbags you ask will that aid them to re-stock elsewhere ?
Well no, they can just walk about more than usual doing nothing.

An outlet staff management swap greatly needed for an eye opening revamp, customer statisfaction and sales boost, is long overdue.

:dull:

Have to say it looks better at Birchwood since they got rid of the little alcoves, much lighter, but now it makes it more obvious that there is nothing on the shelves lol

Got a lovely pair of Emu Outback Lo boots while the 30% was still on, really wanted the Alba in the charcoal, but couldn't justify buying two pairs at the same time, but now I'm kicking myself!

Also got a furminator for my uncle, but the craft section was carp. Lots of Crop-o-dile 3s & even more half opened, part packets of ugly ripped paper that have obviously been there since last time I went (1999) :-D

Didn't fare much better at the Lowry Outlet tbh, got off the tram outside Chiquito ~ yummy lunch, then reboarded & disembarked at Media City for a very short walk to the centre, as suggested by a previous poster. Lots of empty units makes it all look a bit sad, but the restaurants seemed to be fareing better on the whole. Got a couple of bargains in M&S & my mother got some lovely shoes for £4.99!

Good day out over all & I hope they buck up their ideas at Birchwood.

Have to say it looks better at Birchwood since they got rid of the little alcoves, much lighter, but now it makes it more obvious that there is nothing on the shelves lol

Got a lovely pair of Emu Outback Lo boots while the 30% was still on, really wanted the Alba in the charcoal, but couldn't justify buying two pairs at the same time, but now I'm kicking myself!

Also got a furminator for my uncle, but the craft section was carp. Lots of Crop-o-dile 3s & even more half opened, part packets of ugly ripped paper that have obviously been there since last time I went (1999) :-D

Didn't fare much better at the Lowry Outlet tbh, got off the tram outside Chiquito ~ yummy lunch, then reboarded & disembarked at Media City for a very short walk to the centre, as suggested by a previous poster. Lots of empty units makes it all look a bit sad, but the restaurants seemed to be fareing better on the whole. Got a couple of bargains in M&S & my mother got some lovely shoes for £4.99!

Good day out over all & I hope they buck up their ideas at Birchwood.

Last week Crafts at Shrewsbury was great really well stocked and were having more items being added they appeared to have some good full packs.
I would have been very interested but have cleared out and packed a lot of my craft stuff away to gain my spare room back, hopefully getting more active.
Thinking about it I'm sure I caught a quick glimpse and they could have had the Crop o diles on offer at 99p.
Would be worth a call if anyones interested.

:sun:

Hi Folks
Just joined this Forum.
Can any of you tell me if there are many beauty products at the QVC Outlet in Birchwood? Make up, beauty products etc. Usually buy Alpha-H from QVC but it costs a packet and see people selling it a lot cheaper on Ebay. Just wondered if they got it from an outlet and made a small fortune selling it?!
Thank you all in advance
Regards
Tina x

Latest posts

Back