QVC Stands Alone In Individual Item P&P!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JW2

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know of any other retailer that charge P&P for each individual item purchased? I just cannot fathom QVC's stupid stance on this and their ridiculous explanations for it, why won't they get up-to-date like all other retailers I can think of, well although the obvious that they make a lot of money this way.

I have recently purchased a few, two of one item and received both items packed in one bag with one invoice, rather than when they used to come individually packed and taped together and yet charged around £7/£8 for a parcel that was sent Royal Mail so costing in postage £2.80 surely a mass produced plastic bag and a few minutes of staff time, who are possibly on minimum wage, cannot cost over £4! Recently I have cancelled quite a few orders when I've double checked the P&P charges and my common sense kicks in to the fact that I don't like bring taken for a ride and being ripped off!

Have to say my purchases are starting to get less and less due to this practice, great to have a moan and get that of my chest lol!

QVC US has done it from day one, people complain and they are ignored. I remember QVC UK bringing in the order two and get half price on the second, but oh wait, it has to be the exact same size colour or its no. As long as people keep buying and they make a profit they will never change.

Even if they removed it they would just add it to he product in some way but i agree it certainly puts me of when so many products are p and p free on internet.

Latest posts

Back