QVC UK Guest Amy Anzel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yeah i know i saw it live as i reconise some of the faces & i was like this isnt that good compared to the normal one & i think its cause they were in an appentice bubble all living together is how they got around the covid rules part
When was the live recording roughly?
(Like last summer time etc?)

It wasn’t not that good compared to the normal TJC presenters (who are a mixed bag from the bits I’ve seen!), it was car crash bad!

I can’t believe a company would let them loose on their channel!

One swore live on air, the others gave out false information etc...
I’m amazed they let them do it!

Do you remember what time of day it was?!

Maybe it was not peak time and guess it did give them some free publicity but it wouldn’t make me tune in! 😉

As for the covid, realise they’re in a bubble all the contestants and crew on show, but was thinking of all the people they come into contact with at TJC or on other tasks.

Just wondering!

I don't know if anyone saw it or posted about it, but this week's episode ot the apprentice had them selling on shopping telly.

I don't normally watch it but flicked over 1/2 way through, just in time to watch their selly-telly efforts. Should be available on iplayer.

ive not watched tonights shopping tv one but if its as bad as when they done it live (as i was acutally watching tjc when it was happing) & thought ohh god this is bad & it must be the apprentice again so cant wait to see how bad it really was
It was bad. One of them actually said '****' on air. Did you catch that?

I fully understand those candidates who take part in the Apprentice TV series do so from personal choice. Though it has on numerous occasions been commented on as being a very intense, pressured process for those taking part. I’m sure this can only be fully appreciated for those taking part, once they are emerged in the process.
So I actually think the candidates did well considering shopping telly presenters and guests have training and practice sessions before being on air.
Plus even after their training new shopping telly presenters have the added help of guests or other presenters being on with them first and they certainly don’t have Apprentice candidates shouting instructions in their ears.
Usually in this task the candidates behind the scenes have at least a one member of the channel staff right alongside them advising what to transmit to their on air team mates.

I fully understand those candidates who take part in the Apprentice TV series do so from personal choice. Though it has on numerous occasions been commented on as being a very intense, pressured process for those taking part. I’m sure this can only be fully appreciated for those taking part, once they are emerged in the process.
So I actually think the candidates did well considering shopping telly presenters and guests have training and practice sessions before being on air.
Plus even after their training new shopping telly presenters have the added help of guests or other presenters being on with them first and they certainly don’t have Apprentice candidates shouting instructions in their ears.
Usually in this task the candidates behind the scenes have at least a one member of the channel staff right alongside them advising what to transmit to their on air team mates.
And give how dreadful some Q presenters, of all vintages, are even AFTER training, not bad of the apprentices at all 😋

I don't know if anyone saw it or posted about it, but this week's episode ot the apprentice had them selling on shopping telly.

I don't normally watch it but flicked over 1/2 way through, just in time to watch their selly-telly efforts. Should be available on iplayer.
Go back a bit on the thread - from my post #31 - and read!
All about the selly telly episode... 😊

It’s worth a watch - quite fun to see behind the scenes etc.
I did feel for them despite it not going brilliantly! X

[“I thought this had been a general Apprentice thread but seems it about Amy Anzel...

Wonder if anyone is (still) watching the series?
I’ve seen about half.

Amy is long gone.
She was better than some of the other candidates and was pretty professional in most of her tasks but then got a bit b**chy in the boardroom!

Anyway.... The episode this Thursday is the classic “shopping TV” challenge!

They’ve been trailing it quite hard at the end of previous episodes and from what I can see, it’s going to feature TJC!

It keeps referring to it as “one of the UK’s leading shopping television channels”...
Suppose that is true but it’s not a big pool!

It looks as if it may be quite good fun (aka a car crash!) in any case!
There are several numpties left (probably bc a lot of them are, although most of the tasks seem to be set up to make them fail/look like bigger idiots than they are!)]”

Go back a bit on the thread - from my post #31 - and read!
All about the selly telly episode... 😊

It’s worth a watch - quite fun to see behind the scenes etc.
I did feel for them despite it not going brilliantly! X

[“I thought this had been a general Apprentice thread but seems it about Amy Anzel. I thought people may be interested

Wonder if anyone is (still) watching the series?
I’ve seen about half.

Amy is long gone.
She was better than some of the other candidates and was pretty professional in most of her tasks but then got a bit b**chy in the boardroom!

Anyway.... The episode this Thursday is the classic “shopping TV” challenge!

They’ve been trailing it quite hard at the end of previous episodes and from what I can see, it’s going to feature TJC!

It keeps referring to it as “one of the UK’s leading shopping television channels”...
Suppose that is true but it’s not a big pool!

It looks as if it may be quite good fun (aka a car crash!) in any case!
There are several numpties left (probably bc a lot of them are, although most of the tasks seem to be set up to make them fail/look like bigger idiots than they are!)]”
I only started reading this thread about 2/3 through, as I'd never heard of Amy Anzel. I just thought people may be interested in the episode and didn't realize the thread had developed into an Apprentice thread before I looked in.

BTW I still don't know who Amy is.

I agree with an earlier comment that all these reality shows are good at first, then they become contrived, formulaic, and boring. So I haven't watched tha apprentice for years, nor big brother (although the first winner now demonstrates Wagner sprayers), nor any of the talent shows with all their sobby back stories, nor anything else of the same ilk after about 2 series of each one.

I only started reading this thread about 2/3 through, as I'd never heard of Amy Anzel. I just thought people may be interested in the episode and didn't realize the thread had developed into an Apprentice thread before I looked in.

BTW I still don't know who Amy is.

I agree with an earlier comment that all these reality shows are good at first, then they become contrived, formulaic, and boring. So I haven't watched tha apprentice for years, nor big brother (although the first winner now demonstrates Wagner sprayers), nor any of the talent shows with all their sobby back stories, nor anything else of the same ilk after about 2 series of each one.
Her details as a candidate on this series of The Apprentive:

Amys own brand:

https://hollywoodbrowzer.com/

Some have questioned her being a guest on QVCUK prior to her own brand the Hollywood Browzer. I did say she actually did do the NO NO hair removal system. He’s a YouTube video with her and Pipa on QVCUK with the NO NO:

The candidates did, in fact have some training, although the final cut of the episode showed little of the 'session'

Latest posts

Back