Really fed up of Beauty TSVs being on auto delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had an easy pay code a while ago and used it to order a TSV auto delivery, and the website accepted it. TBH it was a pain because I kept seeing the installments and for a split second forgot what they were for.

The recent Leighton Denny TSV is good because there's variety in the contents. In the past I've had a Laura Geller TSV and ended up with 3 "bone" eye pencils, and the Summer 2014 Laura Geller TSV had 3 drops with the same "honey lavender" highlighter which is bonkers, however I only kept one of the drops but 3 highlighters - I'd be leaving 2 to my descendants with the family silver!

Years and years ago Q did an auto-delivery of Gale Hyman's Lip Lift and after the first delivery the postage was either free or much reduced. Now that kind of AD might be more tempting but generally if it's a TSV that I want multiples of, I'd rather buy 2 with easy pays than set up an AD.

ahh easy pays that are not that easy they soon add up

There`s never anything I love so much that I`d actually want on AD. I don`t use any of their skincare and the brands I do like, SBC, AD Synergy, ABC and Mally mascara either last such a long time an auto delivery would be a waste of money or their tsv`s contain too many items I wouldn`t actually use. I like SBC collagen gel, propolis gel and the camphor gel but hate their shower gels and don`t particularly rate their skincare, I also love ABC bodywash but don`t want bottles of tea tree oil, wipes or other items, AD Synergy lasts forever and much as I love Mally mascara I don`t want all the other bits n bobs. Consequently I tend to wait until brand websites have their own offers such as the recent SBC BOGOF with free p and p or I buy individual items from Ebay or kind souls on here. There must be equivalent to the National debt of unused/unwanted items from tsv`s or auto deliveries stashed away in cupboards lol.

There must be equivalent to the National debt of unused/unwanted items from tsv`s or auto deliveries stashed away in cupboards lol.

That's just in my cupboards and I've only been QVC ing a year and a bit.

I'm enjoying trying everything and have had the money to treat myself BUT it can't go on.

I have to say that lurking here before joining has helped me ENORMOUSLY with kicking the QVC beauty habit. I'm still able to be tempted, but now I tend to see if something is a real bargain rather than being sucked in. Having said that, the Leighton Denny tsv was so pretty my resistance crumbled.
One time I got myself into a real pickle with a Judith Williams TSV on AD... I decided it wasn't for me and sent it back, but I didn't realise that that wouldn't automatically cancel the AD. Lesson learned...

Latest posts

Back