Red Carpet Manicure - farce continues

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

angelicannemarie

Registered Shopper
If you havnt gt your replacement colours you are not getting them, either accept a £10 credit or send it back fir refund"

Mine is going back, all products have been used, # farce

I have been offer £20 credit if I keep the kit or send it back and go on advance order for the correct colours!!

I am very disappointed! have e mailed CS and RCM. See what they say, might have to e mail to CEO next!!

But surely those of you that have had a letter have got it in writing that you're getting the replacements. That must count for something? They can't just not honour it can they?

If it was £30, then I may think about it, or even if RCM gave me a choice of 3 colours, as it is wasteful it going back, postage and the fact products all used

That is ridiculous, they should be doing the same for all affected so if that means sending the opposite colours out then they do that for all!!

E-mail the CEO!!

Yep if I was offered three colours of my choice then I would keep the set too. I will return the set otherwise. Shame as like you I have used all the other products from the set and just one colour from the french option.

What happens though if you accept the credit and keep it, then the correct colours arrives?,!

Was not even offered anything just told to return!!

That is ridiculous, they should be doing the same for all affected so if that means sending the opposite colours out then they do that for all!!

E-mail the CEO!!

I will Sazza once I have a reply again from CS and RCM.

What a shambles i would be very surprised it RCM do another TSV after this cock up. I suppose they have lost a lot of money on this TSV and the bad customer service from Q.

I havent used any of mine but think I will just return for full refund
they have had our money for almost 3 weeks now :cash:

How much does it cost to buy the 3 colours seperately
surely the credit would need to cover the 3 colours
because I dont want the french colours so would be
out of pocket if I had to buy the bold colours
Surely they cant say they will send replacements and then change their minds :headbang:

I havent used any of mine but think I will just return for full refund
they have had our money for almost 3 weeks now :cash:

How much does it cost to buy the 3 colours seperately
surely the credit would need to cover the 3 colours
because I dont want the french colours so would be
out of pocket if I had to buy the bold colours
Surely they cant say they will send replacements and then change their minds :headbang:

Colours are £12.95 each away from QVC

Just a thought maybe worth a go tweeting Debbie Flint as she encouraged enough viewers to buy the Tsv in the first place and shes always banging on about tweet me. Hope everyone receives what they rightfully deserve asap.

Colours are £12.95 each away from QVC

So you need to get at least £40 credit or else its not worth it.
Its ok if you dont mind having the french or the bold ie the opp of what you ordered
but I dont want the french as I wont use them
Maybe its just that RCM cant make enough new product to send the replacement colours out to everyone in time

I really liked the bold colours and unless I can have them I will be sending back the whole kit

I havent used the incorrect french set that came with mine but if i dont get the correct colours i will be making sure the return ones are unusable/not resellable(?) and i dont have a penny p & p to pay either way along with full refund. I am totally sickened by this whole ordeal and have been very patient taking QVC and RCM at their word without further hassle!!

Latest posts

Back