Catherine Huntley on outlet shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
I normally really like Catherine Huntley but she is getting on my nerves today whilst presenting the Antthony/Attitudes by Rene outlet shows. If I hear her going on one more time about how much weight she has put on over Christmas I will scream. She looks fine apart from the fact that she has squeezed herself into a size small when she admitted herself she should be in a medium! I realise in the outlet shows they may not be all the sizes for her to wear but why doesn't she just find something in a medium that does fit her and shut up about how many chocolates she has eaten!

I just think she is being honest; I noticed on the shapeware tsv launch, she has put quite a bit of weight on.

She's my favourite presenter Jilly is a close second, I remembe CH's first show she was so nervous.... Awww, Seems she still gets a bit nervy infront of he camera. Yep she could've used some slim and lift in the red outfit she stuffed herself into but I can forgive her that. She's much easier on the eye and ear than JF whom I can't stand.

I have never found anything wrong with Catherine as a presenter, mind I have got two that I can't/won't watch... Craig R and the awful Marverine C...they couldn't pay me to watch them. It wouldn't do if we all liked the same things, it would be rather boring.:mysmilie_59:

She's my favourite presenter Jilly is a close second, I remembe CH's first show she was so nervous.... Awww, Seems she still gets a bit nervy infront of he camera. Yep she could've used some slim and lift in the red outfit she stuffed herself into but I can forgive her that. She's much easier on the eye and ear than JF whom I can't stand.[/QUOTE
She was wearing shape wear, I could see it under her bust front view and also when the camera showed her in profile!

Sadly CH is far too gushy for me. Always sounds insincere and seems to fish for compliments. She was like that when I met her at an event too. Not a fan.

She is always going on about her so called "lumps and bumps" when she knows she has a great figure, it's false modesty and called "fishing for compliments" I don't believe for a second she is shy and lacks confidence, it's all an act. Her simpering style is just too much for me. There are presenters on there who are larger than CH and you don't even hear them whining like she does. She wants people to tweet in and say she looks great. I do actually think she is a nice looking woman, but she fancies herself so much it's off-putting.

CH was at the beauty bash yesterday and I can confirm that her current hair colour is the worst she's had yet. It has a weird salmon pink tint to a brassy blonde colour. It reminded me of old dears who tint their hair red but it quickly fades to orangey-pink. It wouldn't take much for it to look lovely, even a couple of washes in Blue Malva would remedy the brassiness. She is like a giant alongside Alison Young (who was in heels) but seems normally proportioned (if that makes sense). Away from the world of TV I think she has a good figure as she is. Accept who you are Cath and stop putting yourself down as it's uncomfortable to watch! She gives the impression of having "impostor syndrome": former dental nurse / nail technician who can't believe her luck that she's got this QVC job! When she's bleating on about QVC and defending the p&p etc she comes across like the type of girly swot I never wanted to be friends with at school. As always I'll add that I don't know her and I may have read her all wrong.

I normally really like Catherine Huntley but she is getting on my nerves today whilst presenting the Antthony/Attitudes by Rene outlet shows. If I hear her going on one more time about how much weight she has put on over Christmas I will scream. She looks fine apart from the fact that she has squeezed herself into a size small when she admitted herself she should be in a medium! I realise in the outlet shows they may not be all the sizes for her to wear but why doesn't she just find something in a medium that does fit her and shut up about how many chocolates she has eaten!
She won’t stop because she just loves talking about herself. For someone who professes to be shy she does a dam good job of covering it up. I think she secretly wants to be a West End star!!! Come to think of it, they all do! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She won’t stop because she just loves talking about herself. For someone who professes to be shy she does a dam good job of covering it up. I think she secretly wants to be a West End star!!! Come to think of it, they all do! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Do you know who really really really gets on my nerves though, Charlie Brook! What a plonker!

She is always going on about her so called "lumps and bumps" when she knows she has a great figure, it's false modesty and called "fishing for compliments" I don't believe for a second she is shy and lacks confidence, it's all an act. Her simpering style is just too much for me. There are presenters on there who are larger than CH and you don't even hear them whining like she does. She wants people to tweet in and say she looks great. I do actually think she is a nice looking woman, but she fancies herself so much it's off-putting.
Oh so true, the word simpering was made for her and her sickly sweet put on voice makes me want to vomit. She speaks like a twelve year old, sorry to all twelve year olds who don’t sound like her. Charlie Brook is another one who insists you listen all about him and is constantly trying to usurp any co presenter who dares to take his lime light and desperately tries to talk about the product they’re presenting. He is an absolute twit. How he’s been at QVC for so long I will never understand. Is he blackmailing someone high up or taking a pay cut? He’s a boring self centred prat!

Agree Misty. They are all people who want the limelight. Next best thing, is being on the telly, and maybe being recognised when out and about.

Do you know who really really really gets on my nerves though, Charlie Brook! What a plonker!
He entertains himself when on air. The BA's often look at him unimpressed when he goes on and on about something only he finds funny.

Latest posts

Back