Red Manicure TSV Order - You may not get what you expected!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's not RCM's fault, the solution that they are trying to achieve is both timely and ABOVE what we have all asked for but has to be approved by QVC, who are the only ones who can implement it as they (QVC) hold the data. RCM are being completely professional about this, wanting to do the right thing but need to be careful not to upset their No1 UK customer. I think the best thing we can do is keep the pressure on QVC to also do the right thing.

Sazza - by any chance, does Graham have the email addy of the Head of Customer Services at QVC? Some direct emails to that person may well help?

I know things are getting sorted out a bit now but no e-mail for head of CS but here are -mail addresses CEO and Marketing

(CEO) [email protected]

(marketing) [email protected]

I'm going to be miffed if i dont get some free colours now!
I ordered during the morning show wonder if it matters what time of day you ordered?

Me too sausage, it all seems a bit of a lottery really, I checked my account last night and see mine has been dispatched, althoughI only received my dispatch e-mail this morning!

God knows what will arrive !
Could someone please copy and paste Red Carpets statement here for me please?

Just checked - mine is out for delivery today! Cant wait to see whats in the package. QVC have told me it will be bold and i ordered bold but i cant see it being correct when so many others haven't been

Just checked my account -again - and mines still showing in progress. I ordered it about eleven am (just checked what time the confirmation email came). There doesn't seem to be any kind of logic to who's getting what and when - just all a bit random!

Wonder if I should try and claim the postage back seeing as it'll probably be outside the 3-5 working days when it finally arrives....

My order is still in process but customer service advised that they are trying to stop it being despatched to courier and I will have to wait for the french which is on waitlist and expect to receive this some time in April.

That sounds like a load of crap tbh summergirl, if you've had confirmation of the order how can they then turn round and say you'll have to wait two months for it? Some people get two lots of polish for their inconvenience, some get to wait till April? Not acceptable.

Just checked and mine is still in progress!
I might phone them, i sent an email the day after TSV and have had no reply just the standard webmaster one, well i feel like if i get what I ordered ill be missing out! Weird eh!?
Never wished for an order to be wrong so much!

Just received my parcel-french instead of bold! Just phoned cs will send return label. No bold in stock until April, Could go on waitlist for it! I purposely did'nt mention that i knew there had been a mix up to see if they would fess up & replace the colours. Seems you have to make a fuss to get the correct colours sent out as a goodwill gesture. I will be contacting them again but won't act stupid this time! Ps thanks to ST & members for the advice on this thread.

Well mine has just arrived and it is the right one! I ordered the bold and I've got the bold, really surprised. The box has been opened so maybe they actually checked it before sending. I ordered mine on the app at about 8am, don't know if that makes a difference though.

Just checked online and order is still "in process" telephoned customer service yet again, advised that they are still trying to locate my order and a note has been sent to the courier service to resend the package back to qvc.

I'm totally pi**ed off now with the whole thing and I've cancelled my waitlist order! It's a total joke as stated above it's like a lottery system, some people are getting both sets of polish and some people are getting the correct order.

Don't think I'll be ordering anything for a while from qvc and just have to head out to my dreaded high street lol (thank god for Debenhams and John Lewis)

Mine is out for delivery today.....

But I am starting to question which one I actually ordered!! :drunk:

Just received my parcel-french instead of bold! Just phoned cs will send return label. No bold in stock until April, Could go on waitlist for it! I purposely did'nt mention that i knew there had been a mix up to see if they would fess up & replace the colours. Seems you have to make a fuss to get the correct colours sent out as a goodwill gesture. I will be contacting them again but won't act stupid this time! Ps thanks to ST & members for the advice on this thread.
If you get the wrong colour option & they don't offer you an additional set of the colours that you did order I'd send an e-mail to RCM, they have a "contact us" button on their website. That's what I did, I got a charming letter back by close of play yesterday and an automated message from Q to say that they're sending out the colours I actually ordered with their compliments. The message said that everyone who'se order arrived with the incorrect colours would get the right colours with their compliments hmm....Praps e-mail RCM to be on the safe side ladies if you're still in limbo.

I used my set last nite, used my own white tip polish, just sandwiched it between the RCM base & top coat after allowing it to dry thoroughly naturally. WOW, amazing results, worked really well! I used irridecent fine nail/craft glitter over my white tips as I've never been able to use glitter before with a standard top coat. DOUBLE WOW! My tips are white with opalescent sparkles, really pleased with the system, well worth keeping xx.

Am so grateful for everyone on this site for drawing my attention to this! I phoned QVC and apparently I will receive French instead of Bold, was gutted until she told me I would get both sets...........Might just drop RCM an email too though just to be sure ! Thanks everyone!!! Although I must admit I am a little excited at the thought of getting a freebie!!!

Mines at the couriers so not sure if it will come today - hope so dying to have a play!! Il be using whatever set I get. I must confess a bit of me is wishing I get the wrong colours so I get the bonus colours - wrong I know but :thinking:

Mines at the couriers so not sure if it will come today - hope so dying to have a play!! Il be using whatever set I get. I must confess a bit of me is wishing I get the wrong colours so I get the bonus colours - wrong I know but :thinking:
Haha, JJ I think we were rather happy with the outcome of the double whammy of colour options & if you like both you've got nothing to loose by hoping they sent you the wrong set. Makes me laugh, never thought I'd be happy with the mess up of an order but every cloud as they say:clapping:

You can use regular polish too, just make sure it's totally dry naturally prior to putting on the RCM top coat & cure that as normal under the lamp. I got nail glitter from a UK seller for 99 pence including postage per 5g bag. Can't believe how lovely it looks on the white tips ;)

Mine has just arrived and I got the French, which I ordered, although on the invoice it says 'bold'. I ordered on line around 1.40 am on the day of launch.

Just phoned and mine wont be with me til the 1st of March! They are sorting out the mess up, bit peed off now, no set and no brucie bonus :(

Me too sausage, it all seems a bit of a lottery really, I checked my account last night and see mine has been dispatched, althoughI only received my dispatch e-mail this morning!

God knows what will arrive !
Could someone please copy and paste Red Carpets statement here for me please?

RCM posted this on their FB page in reply to someone asking

"We are working with QVC to ensure that everyone who has received an incorrect kit can get the three colours they need free of charge and therefore not need to return any items. Although the paperwork may not be correct you do not need to take any action, we hope this will all be resolved with a minimal amount of inconvenience. If you have any further questions please email QVC directly at [email protected]."

Thought I would give everybody a quick update got a call from qvc stating that my original order will be getting sent to me and that RCM are going to be sending me the correct kit direct. (As Sazza kindly posted the RCM post from FB).

I think I'll be ordering again from QVC (going to get the perricone TSV) but don't tell the hubby! Lol

Latest posts

Back