Refunds

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sev's Mum

Registered Shopper
Hi

Today I checked my credit card statement and noticed that I had sent two items back to QVC and I have only received a credit for one of them. I called CS and they said that according to their records, the other credit went through on 7th October, but it doesn't appear on my statement. The lady I spoke to said that she would email someone and ask them to contact me within 3 working days. Has anyone else had a similar problem? I always check on any refunds to my credit card and this has never happened before. I'm just a bit concerned.

ohhhhhhh thanks for that as ive sent back some philophy that i bought on impulse & send them both back......i MUST CHECK them all from now on......MANY THANKS

Hi

Today I checked my credit card statement and noticed that I had sent two items back to QVC and I have only received a credit for one of them. I called CS and they said that according to their records, the other credit went through on 7th October, but it doesn't appear on my statement. The lady I spoke to said that she would email someone and ask them to contact me within 3 working days. Has anyone else had a similar problem? I always check on any refunds to my credit card and this has never happened before. I'm just a bit concerned.

Have you got a new card since you paid for this order,you may need to contact your bank or card supplier if you haven't had your refund as they keep it in a holding account.

I was recently told they would contact me/ refund me etc in 5 days and after 2 weeks I sent an e-mail as I had heard nothing. I received an apology and the refund was processed quickly - just give a nudge.

Latest posts

Back