Returns under DSR

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SuziQ

Registered Shopper
I am so sick of not automatically getting my p&p back šŸ˜”
It seems to take forever for them to reply to the follow up email to rectify and I've found it no quicker if I call - it's almost as if they do it deliberately because many people maybe do not notice ? In this latest case it was for the awful pre-lit faulty Christmas tree so I'm out a whopping Ā£10.95!

I am so sick of not automatically getting my p&p back
It seems to take forever for them to reply to the follow up email to rectify and I've found it no quicker if I call - it's almost as if they do it deliberately because many people maybe do not notice ? In this latest case it was for the awful pre-lit faulty Christmas tree so I'm out a whopping Ā£10.95!

First time I didn't get my P&P back without a fight and now when I have to return I always include in my parcel a printed copy of the DSR and across it I always write, can you also refund postage. Never had an issue since.

I email them beforehand that I'm returning such and such order and in around three days they reply that they have made a note on my account, and when my order arrives at the warehouse I get the pnp refunded.

if qvc were a good company every order would come with a post paid return lable many other companies small and big d this qvc are just being awkward to make it difficult to retun goods

Qvc

if qvc were a good company every order would come with a post paid return lable many other companies small and big d this qvc are just being awkward to make it difficult to retun goods

I always cancelled my orders under the DSR and QVC have cancelled my account, I had been with them 22 years

Have any one on here had there account stopped because of sending too much back.:mysmilie_48:

I email them beforehand that I'm returning such and such order and in around three days they reply that they have made a note on my account, and when my order arrives at the warehouse I get the pnp refunded.

I did exactly that (email beforehand regarding a return under DSR, got the same response) but still had to chase after the P&P. I think that QVC hope that you don't notice.

on the whole i dont have to ask but thats not very nice to have your account cancelled. its a bit like marks and spencer barring you from the stores because you sent items back. qvc are odd in many ways:headbang:

Have any one on here had there account stopped because of sending too much back.:mysmilie_48:

No, but I cancelled my account three years ago, sick of their abysmal service and everything they sent me had been a used item, but rubbing salt in the wounds paying more than anywhere else for it too. But, with QVC there is no loyalty to the customer be it two day, two months or twenty two years, if they think you're costing them money, they'll cut you out without a seconds thought. They really should get their presenters to clarify this on air though, they should add "within reason" after banging on about their returns policy (not so amazing now though as almost all company's have a great returns policy) but they really should be reported to the ASA because of the false information (or lies as I like to call it) they tell on air.

Latest posts

Back