Been away -- is DSR still in effect? Want to request return of P&P for item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AmethystRox

Registered Shopper
I've been away for a good while and only recently returned to making purchases at QVC. Is returning an item under DSR, giving QVC notice via email within the 7 days, still in effect? I'd like to get P&P back when I return a Lola Rose bracelet since postage all around has gone up so much. Thanks for any advice on this ...

Its still in effect yes but ive never done it myself, im sure someone else on here will no more thou Welcome back btw

I've been away for a good while and only recently returned to making purchases at QVC. Is returning an item under DSR, giving QVC notice via email within the 7 days, still in effect? I'd like to get P&P back when I return a Lola Rose bracelet since postage all around has gone up so much. Thanks for any advice on this ...

Yes .... I just email cust services and tell them I wish to cancel my order under DSR, and then I'll receive an email back from them coonfirming the p&p will also be refunded...

here's one I had just last week ...

"Thank you for your email.

Just to confirm that the order has been noted as cancelled under the DSR as you asked. A refund of the item cost and original P&P will be issued once we've received the item back.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

"

Do check that your P&P has been refunded. They often forget to refund this. You do get it back, just need to chase it up.

Hi how many items do people send back under DSR? Does QVC get fed up of this? I am about to send back 2 fashion items that do not look as they did on TV or photos in fact the model seemed to be hiding the offending feature on one item! In principle can all but faulty items be returned under DSR?

My latest cancelation via DSR (and I do return most of my returns in this way - it's normally pretty obvious on receipt if the item is as I thought it would be or not, or if I have had a crisis of 'can I really afford yet another xyz' - so decide to cancel before its actually been delivered) was via a simple email forwarding their original email confirming my order to customer services with a simple line of "I wish to cancel this order (as per DSR) ."
Ive tried to use thier online retuns form, but I get an error everytimg I hit the submit button.

and that works .... but like pointed out above you might have to check your refund does actually include the p&p refund because sometime you do have to chase it up , but normally you get your refund once they have the items back inthier warehouse.

Latest posts

Back