Gale Hayman Limited Edition and QVC service

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PennyPitStop

Registered Shopper
In a fit of peak I ordered lip lift mainly because of the scarf. Well it has eventually arrived eventually today eventually.

It was due to be dispatched via advanced order 17/5/21. Eventually after two phonecalls asking about progress I received an email saying it was delayed until 31st. I waited patiently as stock did come in the end of the previous week, but no QVCs wonderful advanced order system didn't trigger my order being sent out.

Over the past week I've received five parcels. QVC being by far the worse, by a very long way.

The smallest lightest 2 lipsticks and a cigarette paper thin scarf. The lipsticks are in cardboard, not the usual metal with a lovely satisfying click on closing. Pretty but cheap.

The Works managed an order of 10 items over three different departments packaged very securely and I choose next day delivery for £2 including tracking. Loyalty points. Under 20 hours from order to my door.

Boots, again a parcel ready in a few hours. Order over two departments. Free postage tracking. Loyalty points. Environmentally responsibile stuffing.

A subscription company selling previous boxes on sale. I'm a new customer and the were able to get my order ready for dispatch within 15 hours. Free postage, tracked. Contribution to the environment, no plastic packaging, all recycled packaging. Yes items inside had plastic on them.

High Street store. Again order over four departments. Order ready in about 18 hours, free postage tracking, environmentally sourced packaging.

Another high street store. I selected pick up as I knew most would be returned. I'm fussy over t-shirts and leggings (house only). Loyalty points for online purchases.

Just from this tiny sample, looking at environmental stuff, loyalty points, speed of getting order out of the door, tracking, cost of postage. Q comes bottom in each and every single category. That takes some skill.

One of your crazy clever forumits had a new definition for QVC I wish I'd copied it.

Overall QVC no quality, poor value, lots of hassle.

In a fit of peak I ordered lip lift mainly because of the scarf. Well it has eventually arrived eventually today eventually.

It was due to be dispatched via advanced order 17/5/21. Eventually after two phonecalls asking about progress I received an email saying it was delayed until 31st. I waited patiently as stock did come in the end of the previous week, but no QVCs wonderful advanced order system didn't trigger my order being sent out.

Over the past week I've received five parcels. QVC being by far the worse, by a very long way.

The smallest lightest 2 lipsticks and a cigarette paper thin scarf. The lipsticks are in cardboard, not the usual metal with a lovely satisfying click on closing. Pretty but cheap.

The Works managed an order of 10 items over three different departments packaged very securely and I choose next day delivery for £2 including tracking. Loyalty points. Under 20 hours from order to my door.

Boots, again a parcel ready in a few hours. Order over two departments. Free postage tracking. Loyalty points. Environmentally responsibile stuffing.

A subscription company selling previous boxes on sale. I'm a new customer and the were able to get my order ready for dispatch within 15 hours. Free postage, tracked. Contribution to the environment, no plastic packaging, all recycled packaging. Yes items inside had plastic on them.

High Street store. Again order over four departments. Order ready in about 18 hours, free postage tracking, environmentally sourced packaging.

Another high street store. I selected pick up as I knew most would be returned. I'm fussy over t-shirts and leggings (house only). Loyalty points for online purchases.

Just from this tiny sample, looking at environmental stuff, loyalty points, speed of getting order out of the door, tracking, cost of postage. Q comes bottom in each and every single category. That takes some skill.

One of your crazy clever forumits had a new definition for QVC I wish I'd copied it.

Overall QVC no quality, poor value, lots of hassle.
What subscription company was it? I love beauty boxes!

What subscription company was it? I love beauty boxes!

It was art materials.

If you go on YouTube they do unboxings. Lots of different ones I half follow. Can't say there is one I'd recommend I can like and dislike the same person in the same video.

There are Journal lung boxes I want but they are all in other countries and I draw the line at all that hassle.

I received an Eek ring today, ordered at weekend so really quick for Q.

However the envelope contained an empty box with the ring in a plastic bag lying loose in the corner of the cardboard envelope.

As a seasoned Q shopper I knew this is their appalling practice but even I had a job finding it in the envelope. A new customer would think they hadn’t been sent their order.

I just don’t understand why they do this as it is so easy for someone to damage it in transportation. Obviously empty boxes are already in envelopes then someone throws the jewellery into envelopes to post out.

Latest posts

Back