How much are you relying on QVC for your Christmas presents this year?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

by proxy i sent a wish list to my daughters who are buying me a rose gold plated diamoneek tennis bracelet. but the cheeky younger one has sent me a wish list back and wants a veronese bracelet. i have warned her its not solid gold she was in shock lol.

i have bought some clearance clothes as qvc have plus sizes in everything and some kaftans from carol hochman for around a tenner each. i find qvc good for bigger size cheap bits.

i have not bought any beauty tsvs apart from a l'occitane one and thats for me. i am not seeing any friends over xmas as i am going away (yeahhhh) so not buying a thing for friends as i cant afford it. cards will be posted and thats it

With everyone sorted now, Ive treated myself to a Nutribullet from IW, by hook or by crook I will have a Nutriblast for breakfast and say goodbye to the cuppa, starchy toast and bickies I have now........erm, think I'll start after Christmas, honestly! :mysmilie_14:

I haven't bought any presents from Q. I bought a few from Bicester earlier in the year and a lot from M&S on 20% off days.

Well, like many others, I haven't bought anything from Q. However, I have ordered quite a few things from Amazon and boy, have I had huge problems with their deliveries. Only the stuff that's been sent via Hermes has arrived on time and in good order. The corners of books have been damaged, which I find irritating and stuff packed in totally oversized packaging and rattling around. A phone cover was despatched using a courier and I was informed via email that it would need a signature. I was given several different dates about when it would be received but the manifest said "out for delivery" for 3 weeks. It seemed to be in the possession of a courier who just didn't bother with it. I phoned Amazon's customer services and it was absolutely appalling. No information about what had happened to the package, no idea how it had been sent, no idea which courier had been used, nothing. It was eventually shoved through my letterbox with such force that one of the hinges had broken off. This really got my goat as I was at home and I heard the letterbox slam and the package drop. No one rang my bell so I didn't give a signature. I wrote a letter of complaint and got a reply, obviously a standard one as the same paragraph was repeated six times! In future, I will be doing my shopping on the High Street. Happy Christmas everyone.

With everyone sorted now, Ive treated myself to a Nutribullet from IW, by hook or by crook I will have a Nutriblast for breakfast and say goodbye to the cuppa, starchy toast and bickies I have now........erm, think I'll start after Christmas, honestly! :mysmilie_14:

I have a NinjaBlast for lunch every day

I have bought a lot of pressies from Amazon as normal. Nothing from QVC, but I have succumbed to a new ring this week for me, oh and one last week too! Thankfully, I don't have lots of people to buy for these days - just close family now.

Bought a couple, don't rely on them. Plenty of competition around. Some of the kits are super value though - last for ages!

I've bought a few gifts from QVC this year. More than normal but really because I was unwell for the whole of October and two weeks in November and couldn't get near the high street. Everything received and wrapped ready to go or already given. Happy with what I've bought.

went shopping on the high street and some of the bigger shops are selling the nice high end stuff for 30% off. it seems there are a lot of pre christmas sales which makes sense to me very happy

No presents this year, but i have bought a viscose handkerchief hem dress and a mally tsv for myself.
All presents have come from Lakeland, Not On The Highstreet, eBay and gift vouchers.
All online.

Who ever get them Mr M will thrilled, what a beautiful set. :mysmilie_14:

They really are SH. The pictures on the website don't do them justice at all. They look much better in real life. I got them when they were offer of the week, so I only paid £22.50 each for them, but they are definitely worth the full price IMO. I was really chuffed with them.

They really are SH. The pictures on the website don't do them justice at all. They look much better in real life. I got them when they were offer of the week, so I only paid £22.50 each for them, but they are definitely worth the full price IMO. I was really chuffed with them.

That's a brilliant price! I agree, definitely worth the full price for such a pretty set.

I only bought one present from QVC this Christmas. Our family has several birthdays around this time too so that is a lot of presents. My one gift bought from QVC was the Links bracelet TSV which looks really nice - I am pleased with it. I was ill the week of Black Friday and took advantage of the many online deals all week to buy pressies - Debenhams, ELC, Mothercare, Amazon.

I have bought all food and decorations from the HS but I do have a Bethlehem lights wreath and garland which I bought quite a few years ago which are still going strong.

Last edited:
Needs must for me I`m afraid having been ill and still not A1 couldn`t do the dreaded high street but bought from Q and Debenhams in early November ...... but didn`t do any early wrapping as I neither had the strength or inclination but I started with good intentions!! lol

Bought some Molton Brown minis which I've given away as presents. For myself I have a new slanket and the KH fur throw. I also bought the meat parcel. In the past I've bought a few things to send to family as I like the way you can get things sent direct as they live miles away, but these days they all want things off Amazon so that's where I shop.

CC

Latest posts

Back