What could QVC do to improve?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I dare say if QVC were to listen to the suggestions on this thread, and the other one about the website, they could significantly improve the shopping experience for new and existing customers alike. They would get more repeat purchases, inspire more goodwill and loyalty.

Sadly, I suspect that those who expect QVC to carry on regardless are probably right. QVC will continue to take existing customers for granted, alienating customers by the increasingly narrow range of products, sold in an aggressive manner normally seen on a market stall (or an Ideal Home expo demonstration), for increasingly unattractive prices.

If only they would ensure there is quality, value and choice, they could be onto a winner.

I also think that now they have "streamlined" their brand ambassadors, they need to think long and hard about organising their days. Carla Laszlo is lovely, but the day of the Tignanello TSV she was never off the screen, as she was also presenting several other brands booked for the same day! By the end of the day she was clearly absolutely knackered, although still gamely going through the usual lines (dress it up/dress it down etc). You don't put your presenters on for more than 4 hours in a day, and even the TSV brand doesn't seem to get more than 6 hours, but there was Carla well over that number of hours... Sort it out QVC!

Although I still like a few QVC products (some that may surprise you), I do think that in order for Q to improve they need a time machine back to the late 90's/early noughties. I loved watching then. I stayed up for the TSV's and I loved the variety of products and the good value.

Latest posts

Back