• Simply Beauty.png
    Simply Beauty.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 37
Simply Beauty 2 in 1 Super Smooth Face & Brows Hair Remover
Item Number: 728162
QVC Price £31.00
Todays Special Value Price £21.98
P&P £3.95

Not only does the Super Smooth Hair Remover from Simply Beauty cordlessly remove unwanted facial hair and groom your brows, it has built-in LED lights so you can work with precision. Portable and lightweight, this sleek device is perfect for popping in your toiletry bag, so it's there whenever you need it.

Nice and precise - designed to be used on both your face and body, this ingenious tool is a simple way for you to tackle any unwanted hair, no matter the occasion. There's a large tip for dealing with peach fuzz or hairs on your fingers and toes, while the precision tip makes shaping brows a breeze.

• Cordless and rechargeable
  • Do not use on broken or inflamed skin - always seek medical advice if unsure whether to use
  • Full charge at 120 minutes (2 hours)
  • Features a runtime of 180 minutes (3 hours) for the large end and 240 minutes (4 hours) for the precision tip
  • Wattage: 5W
  • Tool (h x w x d): 140mm x 20mm x 20mm
  • Cord length: 101cm (39.8")
Contains:

• 1 x hair remover tool
  • 1 x large tip
  • 1 x precision tip
  • 1 x USB charging cable
  • 1 x cleaning brush
Colour options:

• Leopard Print
  • Blush and Rose Gold
  • Black and Gold
  • White and Gold
  • Teal and Copper
  • Blue and Silver

All measurements are approximate

I managed to get QVC on Freebiew tonight - my only option now Sky is HD only - and seems to be random these days and usually better during the night...

Was dreading it after reading thread about Jill F being extra hyper, and not being a fan at the best of times, but so far so fine on this midnight TSV show...!

And I even have a new respect for her lack of vanity having seen her de-fuzz inside her nostrils live on air! (I wouldn’t!)

Not only that but she’s admitted to hair on her toes and around her tummy button!

“Best” of all, she had left her legs un-shaved/unwaxed for the presentation!
So she could do a full demo of the tool on her (very hairy!) legs!

I have to report the hair is dark - just in case her bleach blonde head hair fooled anyone (as if!)

Think I’d better turn off before the irritation factor rises...

Latest posts

Back