Richard Jackson Root Booster TSV 09/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I guess we all do things that are right for us in our gardening world and from time to time we pay to much for things i thought i had enough compost but needed more and i have to say i buy expensive compost its my only vice so thought i would buy wool compost got it yesterday fabulous texture peat free so will see how it performs hope you all have lovely gardens this season we need something to keep spirits up i am actually enjoying my visits from blue tits robins sparrows at the feeder

Normally we buy huge bags of really good compost from our garden centre but obviously that’s not possible now.

My very modest garden has been my saviour during lockdown. If the weather had not been so wonderful I don’t know what we would have done. Most of it has been maintenance which had been let slip when I was working full time and travelling at weekends to my late father. Yesterday we raked the grass and filled a full wheely bin with the thatch, needless to say I can barely move today I am so stiff.

i am currently saving loo roll inners to make seed pots but I have now used the last of the decent seed compost I had.

my teeny tiny garden has never looked so good have some new fencing put up and trellis thats the full height of the fence so I can really train my climbers to full effect...the lockdown has made me appreciate my outdoor space all the more!

Richard Jackson 2 x 1.5kg Root Booster Tubs

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £27.00
Todays Special Value Price £18.99
P&P £5.95

Part of the Professional Solutions range from Richard Jackson, the ever-popular Root Booster is formulated to help encourage root growth for stronger, healthier plants, is 100% natural and just one application can last the lifetime of the plant. Use this duo around the plants already in your pots, beds and borders, or when planting anything from vegetables, fruit, herbs, shrubs, climbers, roses and hedges to see your garden boosted into life, every green-fingered gardener needs a tub or two of Root Booster in their kit!

*A great saving: If you were to buy 2 x 1.5kg Root Booster Tubs individually directly from Richard Jackson you’d pay £35, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £18.99, plus P&P, you’re saving £15.05.

Three natural ingredients - Root Booster's powerful formula is 100% natural and contains mycorrhizal fungi that allows the plant roots to be more effective by helping them to absorb more water and nutrients. It also contains seaweed extract for a bio-stimulant boost plus humates, which can help retain nutrients that might otherwise be lost through leaching due to watering or rain. In this way, Root Booster can also help any plant food, including Flower Power, work more efficiently.

A sure start - Root Booster can be used around the plants already blooming in your garden but was originally created to help grow and establish great root systems, working for the entire lifetime of a plant. Simply add the granules around the root system when planting in pots or borders, in the vegetable beds, or when moving plants to new positions in the garden.

Keep your garden boosted - choose our Auto Delivery option and get two more 1.5kg tubs of Richard Jackson's Root Booster at the same great price in 90 days.

Contains:

• 2 x Root Booster (1.5kg) - treats up to 150 plants in 9cm (3.5") pots or 15 x two-litre pots. A 50g measuring scoop is included with each tub

How to use:

• You can add the pelleted granules to potting compost or the soil at planting up time
  • Use one heaped scoop of Root Booster per 2.5 litres of compost or soil
  • When planting individual plants:
  • Dig the hole/fill the pot with compost to the required depth for the plant
  • Use the scoop to add pellets to the surface
  • Place the plant into the pot/hole directly on top of the pellets and fill with compost
  • You may notice the granules change colour from brown to milky white as they absorb moisture from the air, this may also happen in the tub, but the pellets are still OK to use

Delivered directly from Richard Jackson: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery. UK mainland only (including Northern Ireland, excluding the Highlands and islands)

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back