Rob twiddle thumbs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do suspect a personal grievance behind the original comment. I'd love to know that story. Perhaps they were at primary school together and Rob borrowed a felt tip pen and failed to return it*

*Rob, if you're reading, I'm not suggesting that you would do such a heinous act of 'felt tip pen theft' as a boy. But if you did it explains why you've gone on to thumb twiddling, it's a slippery slope downhill.
No grievance! I went to a proper independent school a far cry from our friend !

He’s terrible ! An actor?? Eh?
Totally UN-funny
Rob's humour isn't unfunny, it's that he's not for you.

Humour is subjective because different people laugh at different things. There are many TV shows, comedians, and people in general, whether in the real world or online, who I don't particularly find funny. That doesn't mean they aren't , or there is something wrong with my sense of humour. It just means it's not for me. Different people find different things funny because they're different.

Oh well, I went to a rough, inner city comprehensive, they were all crap in my area. Somehow (don't know how!) I managed to get some O Levels, then A Levels and got into law enforcement as a civilian and now in the Civil Service. We can't be judged on where we went to school as we were children and had no choice. Just out of interest, what's your educational background?

How purile! Are you related to Rob the slob??
No, but I can spell. Looks like you didn't get your money's worth from your "independent establishment", wherever it may be 🙂

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-16-11-14-03-08_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-16-11-14-03-08_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 0
How purile! Are you related to Rob the slob??
How amusing! You call me "purile", but then throw in a not very imaginative insult of Mr Locke.

You really don't have any self-awareness, do you? Considering the number of insults and unfunny jibes you throw about with gay abandon, it's hilarious that you even attempt to claim some kind of moral high ground.

Please keep posting 😁

There's a particular 'living rent free in Nigel's head' vibe about the 'Rob the slob' comments
Nigel is obsessed with Rob Locke. It's manifesting as very OTT insults. Muttley thinks there's something very personal going on behind it all.

I quite agree. As Chrissy Hynde once said: it's a thin line between love and hate. Psychologists would have a field day 🧐

Nigel is obsessed with Rob Locke. It's manifesting as very OTT insults. Muttley thinks there's something very personal going on behind it all.

I quite agree. As Chrissy Hynde once said: it's a thin line between love and hate. Psychologists would have a field day 🧐
Maybe they were in the Boy Scouts together and Nigel thinks that Rob borrowed his woggle and didn't return it😆

It is psychologically interesting that there's just one line insults. We have put negative comments about presenters, particularly around their dubious sales techniques (or lies) or offensive things they have said.

My money is on a fellow selly telly presenter who is jealous of Rob. Not saying that this is the case of course. Because none of us except Nigel know.

Rob, just remember the quote from Oscar Wilde, "there is only one thing worse in life than being talked about and that is not being talked about"🤭

To all of you !! :

Now all please sod off
You haven't grasped a public forum. You don't get to just drop comments and not have them discussed, especially opinions. This is a discussion forum. If you don't want to participate I think it is you who should, well, read the last 3 words of your previous comment, take your own advice ;)

Latest posts

Back