Rob

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Certainly does, Peter Simon is the worst presenter on Telly Shopping in my view, rather have Rob any day
Yes, he can't finish a sentence, looks scruffy, makes up names of supposed buyers (who share their name with forum members), changes details about his personal life regularly to suit the item he's selling. Plus all the lies about products that continue because the ASA do nothing.

And I've never forgotten that years ago on Bid, when selling fashion, he used to inappropriately touch the models on the side of their breasts to demonstrate the line and the cut of the fabric. Knowing they were on camera and couldn't object.

Yes, he can't finish a sentence, looks scruffy, makes up names of supposed buyers (who share their name with forum members), changes details about his personal life regularly to suit the item he's selling. Plus all the lies about products that continue because the ASA do nothing.

And I've never forgotten that years ago on Bid, when selling fashion, he used to inappropriately touch the models on the side of their breasts to demonstrate the line and the cut of the fabric. Knowing they were on camera and couldn't object.
Ew 🤮

Rob's been off this weekend, not on SoTV. On holiday or having a break methinks.

Or are they filming episodes of Deal or No Deal?

Because it occurs to me that we've never seen 'The Banker'.

Is @RobLocke The Banker ?!?!?! 🤯🤑💰😜🤔

Latest posts

Back