Where’s the other presenters???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RachWhit

Registered Shopper
I really enjoy watching Lianna, Rob and also Jo on the early shows but recently it just seems to be Andrew, I hope they are back on again soon, has anyone heard anything as it seems like ages since any of them have been on. I do prefer them to Andrew.

I like Rob and Lianna too....I've watched Andrew mess up his story about products and why he has them on his show so many times..he also lied about stock numbers on some watches he said he had the last few...they sell out and by magic another sixty odd are back the next day.

I like Rob and Lianna too....I've watched Andrew mess up his story about products and why he has them on his show so many times..he also lied about stock numbers on some watches he said he had the last few...they sell out and by magic another sixty odd are back the next day.
Sorry it was William Hunt fragrance not watches.

I find he (Andrew) lies a lot about everything, he’s following Mark in doing that.

The excellent Lianna has been giving a rare TJC beauty shift probably because it is closing down in this slot

She really is very good, it is a refreshing change seeing a pain relief product being sold as such and not as a miracle worker

Couldn’t agree more Harrytumkins, she was a joy to watch. No ridiculous presentations, no over the top unprofessional giggly flirting in a desperate attempt to get a compliment, no making out she could solve every issue known to man and she knew everything. No endless chatting and giggling with the gallery. Last night she presented as a presenter should, Just a pleasant calm watch. If they had More of her Leon and Jenny and the Beauty channel would have had a chance.

I saw Andrew recount a tale of arguments with a supplier over the battery deal (the same battery deal that has been on for a few weeks), and that the result would be the price would be higher on the next presentation, or they wouldn't be able to sell it for 15 days.

Lo and behold, it was back yesterday at the same price, including bulk buy discount, being sold by Andy Hodgson (with no tales at all and just sold for what they were - a bulk battery purchase).

Interestingly, the tale only started after he asked what the quantity remaining was, and then said "oh, there's loads left". Perhaps he was told that saying that wasn't the best sales tactic, and given a tale to tell.

Latest posts

Back