Someone please gag Chloe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So true. I was a child in the 50s and 60s. The school dentist drilled practically every tooth in my head. I have a mouth full of metal .So many teeth ruined in those early days of nhs dentistry.They got paid per filling .
My friends of the same age have the same.
Still I’ve managed to hang on to most of them.
As for Chloe. The bobbing about is irritating. I don’t watch her if I can avoid it.
You're absolutely spot on. My teeth were wrecked by school dentists endlessly drilling and filling. I've got mercury amalgams that I've had in my mouth for around 53 years. Once menopause hit when I was in my late 40s, my teeth started breaking, and I was told it was because they had been badly weakened by the huge ****** fillings which were starting to crack, in turn cracking the teeth. It's an ongoing nightmare, and every dentist I see tells me what they see the same thing over and over in people of my age.

Aha, maybe why all my teeth started breaking too. I had to pay £380 to get a front tooth filled (I'm supposed to be NHS not private), but it had to be a white filling which is only done privately so I had to pay. Our dentist only does check ups now once every 2 years and if you want one in between it is £100. Noticeably, any work I've needed doing recently hasn't been covered by the NHS and has to be done at private prices if I want it done. ****** con if you ask me.

However, anyone who thinks human dentistry is expensive, try having your dog's teeth fixed/extracted. Perry had me nearly bankrupt and in the end it was cheaper to have them all taken out. The anaesthetic alone was hundreds o_Oo_O

CC

Did Perry's tongue loll out of his mouth after his teeth were extracted? The price of dentistry is unbelievable. I had a root canal done last year and had to pay just under Euros 3,000. The dentist let me have 'easy pay'. This helped. No national health dentists where I live. You see a lot of gappy toothed people around.

However, anyone who thinks human dentistry is expensive, try having your dog's teeth fixed/extracted. Perry had me nearly bankrupt and in the end it was cheaper to have them all taken out. The anaesthetic alone was hundreds o_Oo_O

CC
Ruddy hell. Looks like I got away lightly. Being a pug/poodle mix Dotty’s teeth were a mess. Had to have a couple of big ones removed (became impacted and rotten) and they also took all her bottom incisors. Total bill was £198.
She smelled a helluva lot sweeter after. That was a couple of years ago, when she was 6. Touch wood, no problems since.

As for human dentistry, when I retired from full time work and had to reassess my monthly outgoings, one of the things I dare not get rid of was my Denplan. And, thank goodness I did keep it as it’s more than paid for itself this last year.

Did Perry's tongue loll out of his mouth after his teeth were extracted? The price of dentistry is unbelievable. I had a root canal done last year and had to pay just under Euros 3,000. The dentist let me have 'easy pay'. This helped. No national health dentists where I live. You see a lot of gappy toothed people around.
Yes, his wee tongue was always out the side of his mouth but he was a lot happier. Now I just thought of when he passed away and he was on his last sleep with his tongue sticking out. He looked peaceful. Now I have to go away and cry - I can't think about that boy without feeling upset.

Copper's teeth were bad too and he broke one at the kennels which had to be removed. That was about £700 and insurance does not cover pet dentistry unless they've been in an accident where removal of teeth is an emergency. There's no Denplan for pets!

CC

Yes, his wee tongue was always out the side of his mouth but he was a lot happier. Now I just thought of when he passed away and he was on his last sleep with his tongue sticking out. He looked peaceful. Now I have to go away and cry - I can't think about that boy without feeling upset.

Copper's teeth were bad too and he broke one at the kennels which had to be removed. That was about £700 and insurance does not cover pet dentistry unless they've been in an accident where removal of teeth is an emergency. There's no Denplan for pets!

CC
Sorry I made you sad. Dear Perry. I find it impossible to brush my pets' teeth. They fight with me and I give up.

Dogs hate teeth brushing. I bought this liquid you put in their water, however, it will only work if the dog drinks it lol. Bryan won't go near it so another waste of money :rolleyes:

CC

Latest posts

Back